EA Forums - Banner

My friendslist, who really need eggs??

I reeeeeeeeeeeally need eggs! Are we friends?! :) I will add you now if not and you have the space?? :? :D

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2013
    Another add me thread in general discussion tut tut specially when there an add me thread Sticky......Im so disappointed LOL :mrgreen: :twisted:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Another add me thread in general discussion tut tut specially when there an add me thread Sticky......Im so disappointed LOL :mrgreen: :twisted:

Ahhhhh! It's the moderator, RUN!!!!! :shock: :shock: :lol::lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Ahhhhh! It's the moderator, RUN!!!!! :shock: :shock: :lol::lol:

dr-evil-laugh-o.gif
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited April 2013
    cartman-500-x-341.jpg

Edit: This was supposed to have the quote "You will respect my authoritaaahhh!!!" :mrgreen:
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    @ shauna, you are the last i will add, I am really fulllllllll booked!

And guys, please no adds me anymore, this was supposed to be for the ones already on my list :shock: , I suppose they all have eggs enough :lol: :?:
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Noooo, no add me!!. You know me Neo!! :lol: But people really sees this as an add me :shock: , wasnt I clear , ffor the ones on my friendslist ??

I suppose you don't need eggs anymore Neo?? Or are you giving an egg smashing party??
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2013
    I always need eggs :D Who doesn't lol I will drop some off in your town later, I will try and do my NEO Name but it never really goes to plan ask shaunareid LOL

PEOPLE THIS IS NOT AN ADD ME THREAD
  • username5641
    293 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm not asking anyone to add me, promise! :D

missyolga, it's maybe a bit time-consuming, but you can see how many snakes your friends have when you send Lisa on her 5-hr task. Jot down those with the smallest number of snakes, and your question is answered.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Thanks neo, for the big red words :) , i was asking for the eggs, because I keep losing snakes while visiting neigbours, and when I find snakes I never get to 5 :shock: ! Read the guide, and I do everything like explained, but it doesnt work for me!

So if I can drop the eggs where they are really needed, I still can help my neigbours and not losing to many snakes! I am running out of donuts because I went to buy the stuff! :evil:
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Yeah! Geez, guys! :wink:
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm not asking anyone to add me, promise! :D

missyolga, it's maybe a bit time-consuming, but you can see how many snakes your friends have when you send Lisa on her 5-hr task. Jot down those with the smallest number of snakes, and your question is answered.

Yes thanks, I saw this, and many many on my list have the big amount :lol: , But lisa is coccupied with her gymnastics and yesterday I was to quick to send her to the other springfield that I didnt realize I could have verified another time , I am sending now eggs, where I dont see any whacking day items, the are struggling like me I think!
  • HavenAsher
    1 posts
    edited April 2013
    My name is

[email protected]

Please add me, I will give you eggs as well. I need a lot of snakes.
  • themusicoreo
    5 posts
    edited April 2013
    Please add my friend in desparate need for eggs.
    Lvl 26 on everyday
    ID: qldbiz
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    please don't ask to add you , my list is full! This was meant to be for the guys and girls on my list
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited April 2013
    I apologise profusely if I turned this into an add me thread! :oops: :oops: It wasn't intentional, I promise!!

I think Neo is underselling his abilities to write his name in eggs! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

8c5Gfhal.jpg
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    PLEASE READ +++> FRIENDSLIST ? I AM SWAMPED WITH REQUESTS? THIS WAS NOT WHAT I MEANT? I HAVE ENOUGH NEIGBOURS I CAN NOT ADD ANYMORE
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    PLEASE READ +++> FRIENDSLIST ? I AM SWAMPED WITH REQUESTS? THIS WAS NOT WHAT I MEANT? I HAVE ENOUGH NEIGBOURS I CAN NOT ADD ANYMORE

Argh! They can smell blood in the water! :wink::lol:

shark-feeding-frenzy.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!