EA Forums - Banner

Crosswalk help

Ugh... I'm having a total brain fart right now and can't remember where to go to make the crosswalks. Can anyone out there whose brain works better than mine refresh my memory?

Replies

• Pretty sure it's "One night Stans" building.
  • Pretty sure it's "One night Stans" building.

That's it!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

• And remember, the crosswalks don't have to cross the roads, they can be used to make the sidewalks colorful also. If you want a section of sidewalk striped, lay the stripes first, then the roadway. That way you can mark Stan's to know where to make the stripes.
  • Wait...what's this? Is it a premium building or a special event or something? I don't think I have it...
  • Wait...what's this? Is it a premium building or a special event or something? I don't think I have it...

One Night Stan’s was freely available during this year’s Pride event.
  • And remember, the crosswalks don't have to cross the roads, they can be used to make the sidewalks colorful also. If you want a section of sidewalk striped, lay the stripes first, then the roadway. That way you can mark Stan's to know where to make the stripes.

Thanks spyder! That is a great idea because I know I will forget again ;)

Some have moved all the buildings that allow for crafting into one area. It’s a bit easier to keep track of everything!

• moxxee wrote: »
    And remember, the crosswalks don't have to cross the roads, they can be used to make the sidewalks colorful also. If you want a section of sidewalk striped, lay the stripes first, then the roadway. That way you can mark Stan's to know where to make the stripes.

Some have moved all the buildings that allow for crafting into one area. It’s a bit easier to keep track of everything!
    Everything?
    And remember, the crosswalks don't have to cross the roads, they can be used to make the sidewalks colorful also. If you want a section of sidewalk striped, lay the stripes first, then the roadway. That way you can mark Stan's to know where to make the stripes.

Everything?

I moved my crop making barn near my crosswalk making building near my china wall making tower. I'm just filling my virtual Lego box with pieces.

Hope to Gan I do something with them soon.

• Does anyone know the max limit on making these? If there is one? I’ve been making them since the event and am at over 100 now and it’s still letting me make them.

I kinda assumed there’d be a limit like the boardwalk tiles.
  • zlevell786 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the max limit on making these? If there is one? I’ve been making them since the event and am at over 100 now and it’s still letting me make them.

There is no limit.

• zlevell786 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the max limit on making these? If there is one? I’ve been making them since the event and am at over 100 now and it’s still letting me make them.

There is no limit.

2 Unlimited - No Limit (1993) This song starts to play in my mind after reading your sentence @KrustyBrand :smile:

Everything?

Absolutely.
    #yolo

I had to look it up and found that yes, it was available during the Pride event. I can vaguely remember missing out on the last prize or two, and this would've been one of them.
  • For more help with crosswalks, please consult MC Safety & the Caution Crew.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    zlevell786 wrote: »

There is no limit.

2 Unlimited - No Limit (1993) This song starts to play in my mind after reading your sentence @KrustyBrand :smile:

No-no, No no no-no, No no no-no, No no there's no lyrics!!! :lol:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Big82S
    565 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    So let me get this straight. The cross walk design from krusty land aren’t craftable except for the few they gave yet I have to have some obscure building to make them.

Drops iPad walks out of room takes a car a train then a plane to the TSTO office building. Opens door and slaps the head executive in the face then morphs into a hawk and flys through the window back home.

• kromkromkrom
    476 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    @Big82S What cross walk design from KL?

You can buy plain white Crosswalks from the Town Building section of the store.
    It's only the Pride ones (white/rainbow coloured) that you can only craft from One Night Stan's.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    There's also plain white crosswalks in the store for $385.00. I prefer One Night Stan's though. They can be white or rainbow. Last year during the Pride event, I changed my old downtown Springfield into a Gay District. All the streets are lined with rainbow crosswalks except for crosswalks at the corners which I kept white. I can't wait for the new Pride event to start. One of my favorites.