EA Forums - Banner

URGENT: EA help fast!!! The Simpsons Tapped Out No income bug

Prev1
Hi ElectroFisK,

This isn't really an Origin Bug but we will do our best to route this issue to the correct Game Team and provide you with an update.

Thanks for your patience.

Replies

• ElectroFisK
    193 posts Member
    edited February 2012
    Thanks EA_OriginSupport

I know that this is the Support forum for Origin. But it is the ONLY support where are for this game:!:

Where are no forum for this game.
    Where are no support for this game at help.ea.com
    Where are no game Advisor for this game

In other words you are the only support channel we have for this game.

I hope to hear from them very soon.
    I can not continue playing until they have fixed this.

Greeting
    ElectroFisK
  • ElectroFisK
    193 posts Member
    edited February 2012
    Hi

I hope it was you that had been fixing my game today.

Becouse then i loged on today I still had the bug.
    I visit my friend King140196 ho had been hit my the "DC while load friend" bug. See:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/0/8157886.page
    Because of his bug he now has a school outside his working area.
    I wonted to know if I could even harvest from outside his working area.
    So I click on his school and I could harvest and even better, my no income bug are now gone.

I don't like depending on a friend getting hit by a bug to resolve my own bug.
    So I hope it was you gays that was fixing my game at the same time.

Greeting
    ElectroFisK
  • ElectroFisK
    193 posts Member
    edited February 2012
    The bug are back:!:

I left my iPad with my vity on the screen (waiting for the building to genate maney)
    Then suddenly without me touching enything the my "Conform-o-meter" stars disapiered and my "Conformity Bonus" is reduest to -26843544.0%

I think the bug has something to do with Sidesshow Bob becouse the bug returned without me doing anything and the "Righteousness" stars under "Conform-o-meter" specs are gone again.

EA I hope you can fix this very quickly

Greeting
    ElectroFisK
  • t0rden
    2 posts
    edited February 2012
    i have the same problem as electrofisk, would be great to get this fixed, ive already lost ALOT of exp and around 90.000 $ worth of income.

Best regards
    t0rden
  • BibiH
    2 posts
    edited February 2012
    I have the bug too. It started when I visited a friend's Springfield, clicked on Sideshow Bob and could play like it was my own city. Now I lost a level and almost 20.000 glodz, and my city is messed up completely! Guess it's goodbye Simpsons :evil:
  • Randor71
    2 posts
    edited February 2012
    I have the exact "NO INCOME BUG"!!! It started today!

I WILL NOT be buying any donuts until this and the other problems are fixed!!

I'm starting to think they released this game in Canada first so they could use us all as test subjects to find the errors they should have found before making the game available ANYWHERE!!!
  • adansantos
    8 posts
    edited March 2012
    I have the same bug, can't earn anything... hope someone fixes it soon - pointless to buy any donuts
  • adansantos
    8 posts
    edited March 2012
    Well, it started working again briefly, and just like that stopped working again :-(
  • Randor71
    2 posts
    edited March 2012
    Same thing happened to me. One minute it was working and then as quickly as it started working it stopped working! :cry:
  • uomojon
    1 posts
    edited March 2012
    same deal here.
    no stars in righteousness and my conformity bonus is WAY in the negative

• adansantos
    8 posts
    edited March 2012
    Try this, from the game's FAQ. It works! (When they say 'mop bucket', I think they mean just 'mop')

"This is an issue involving town ratings. We are currently working on a fix - but for now, the following steps might help resolve the issue for you:

Visit a friend's town that contains a mop bucket on top of Springfield Elementary.
    Collect this mop bucket. No rewards will appear. Do not perform any other friend's actions in this Springfield and return to the Friends' Map screen.
    Select another friend's town, this time with a graffiti can above Springfield Elementary. Select the graffiti can and your rewards should start appearing again.

NOTE: These steps might need to be repeated. Also, after performing these steps, DO NOT try to capture Sideshow Bob or clean up graffiti because these actions might cause the issue to recur. However, if you do either by accident, repeating the steps above should fix the problem."
  • BibiH
    2 posts
    edited March 2012
    OMG!
  • flexinfo
    3 posts
    edited May 2012
    Hi,

I too have been having this problem over the last few days and have attempted the steps recommended by adansantos as above to no avail.

I have also attempted to call the Customer Service Team and via the address: http://support.eamobile.com/ Which Doesnt Work!

My username is FLEXINFO and I have spent upto £30 on this game as I have played it for months now.

Please fix my account / user otherwise I will prefer to have a refund and will complain via iTunes to refund this amount as the game issues are numerous which is lame.

I look forward to your earliest response.
  • edited May 2012
    Hi flexinfo ,

Thanks for posting here. It is the best way to visit help.origin.com. A live advisor will assist you to solve your problem.
    If you still have the issue, please post back.
  • flexinfo
    3 posts
    edited May 2012
    Hi,

I have not been able to speak to anyone regarding my issues and would appreciate it you could redirect and/or escalate my query to the relevant department on my behalf.

Furthermore, connecting to https://help.ea.com/contact-us?product=origin just hangs?

I look forward to your urgent response.

J
  • flexinfo
    3 posts
    edited May 2012
    Also I have been receiving the notification from your website that there are no advisers to call or available for live chat its only 18:20 GMT
  • chubbyzeus
    2 posts
    edited May 2012
    I fixed this error by removing the street barriers and putting them back into stock. Havent had the error repeated since!
  • mewcakes
    1 posts
    edited May 2012
    im having this problem too ): my name is mewcakes and i dont have any street barriers so i cant remove them to fix it .____. and my boyfriends simpsons game just doesnt work at all and has the 'crash of death' apparently so now it really sucks cause neither of us can play any more ):
  • robertjack97
    32 posts
    edited May 2012
    Hi
    To fix this bug all you have to do is place any object into the inventory from your Simpsons, this worked for me but after this procedure it emptied out my righteousness stars, but that's also easy to fix just by getting one of your friends to graffiti your buildings, then you clean thoses buildings and Wolla :):):)
    Hope this helps :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • hercigowa
    16 posts
    edited May 2012
    there is solution, which advise to visit a friend's town that contains a mop bucket on top of Springfield Elementary.
    Collect this mop bucket. No rewards will appear. Do not perform any other friend's actions in this Springfield and return to the Friends' Map screen.
    Select another friend's town, this time with a graffiti can above Springfield Elementary. Select the graffiti can and your rewards should start appearing again.

It's okey, but waht if I can't collect that mop bucket on the top of springfield elementary??? The daily actions limit is 3/3 and still can't collect neither of my friends mop bucket????

any solution for this bug???
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!