EA Forums - Banner

Just a small celebration.

Indulge me if you will, I want to shout out about this somewhere and you lot can ignore or celebrate with me as you will.

Today I sold the two companies I had a half share in and I now have a large sum of money in my bank account. Will meet with the bank in the next few days to figure out best strategy for getting rid of almost all my mortgages.

I would be debt free except for the fact that in the last week I have purchased two new cars (a merc and a vw) and ordered a solar power system that should see us off the grid most of the time.

Hope you can feel a little joy along with me.

Replies

• tenor.gif
    I bet this is you now :lol:
    Nice one btw :+1:

Are you going to splash out and buy yourself a boat load of donuts?
  • A boat load? Nah 3 or 4 maybe.
  • I share your joy. Also, congrats on your purchase of a Mercury! ;)
    1995-mercury-grand-marquis-automobile-model-years-photo-u1?w=650&q=50&fm=jpg&fit=crop&crop=faces
  • moxxee wrote: »
    I share your joy. Also, congrats on your purchase of a Mercury! ;)
    1995-mercury-grand-marquis-automobile-model-years-photo-u1?w=650&q=50&fm=jpg&fit=crop&crop=faces
    why thank you. I fear the front of your suggested merc and mine are a little disparate.
  • Congrats. That's a great feeling.

Multiple mortgages? Multiple cars? How many places do you live?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Just the one place, but I have taken out separate mortgages for each business purchase, renovation etc so its currently about six mortgages and several other accounts with overdraft facilities. We trade in our current two cars, one 5yrs old and the other 10yrs old.