EA Forums - Banner

Nothing today, Eh?

Prev1
ITunes or in app update? Tomorrow? Next week?

Anyone on the know? Speculation is fun! but with no spoilers/information, it gets very booooring!

Waiting is all right, but this way?.....NO. >:)>:)
I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
tstoforum

Replies

• I know it's good to have time to stockpile donuts and money for hallowen, but I'm going stir crazy!
  • ldavidgr68
    254 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    you guys would have love the first years of this game
  • Its been mention in other threads what's happening or maybe just wait until the 28th.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • 5 Treehouse of Horror events and they still haven’t released this guy, but released his store in the first event. Just release him already so he can tend the shop and sell his frozen cursed yogurt.

ico_thoh2015_shopkeeperavatar-e1444748718424.png
  • The Simpsons season premiere is this Sunday, Oct 1st. We usually get episode tie-ins starting the Wednesday or Thursday before, so....
  • It's just the fact that it's hallowen and I've been looking forward to that since the last hallowen event! Usually I can manage long times between events lol
  • ldavidgr68 wrote: »

Spot on!

Spot on!

Best one ever.
  • I feel like 500 donuts will go quickly when Halloween hits. Need to do some farming.
  • Farming is boring without something to spend it on.

Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • I feel like 500 donuts will go quickly when Halloween hits. Need to do some farming.

Grab another 1500 donuts then you be good to go. :)
  • giphy.gif .....
  • All I really want from THOH is Kang and Kodos and I'll be one happy tapper.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • 5 Treehouse of Horror events and they still haven’t released this guy, but released his store in the first event. Just release him already so he can tend the shop and sell his frozen cursed yogurt.

ico_thoh2015_shopkeeperavatar-e1444748718424.png

I'd like to get him too, and the Gypsy Fortuneteller. The Mummy, werewolves, etc etc

Plus some tall & gloomy cypress treess to lead to the cemeteries or the Republican Headquarters.......
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • The longer the wait the better.
  • Don’t you guys pay attention to LPN’s threads? We’ve got the classic mini games on the 28th this month and Probably THOH will be early next month.

Then there's a very reasonable chance you'll be happy with the event.

Besides Kang & Kodos, as long as the theme of THOH is good and the gameplay and storyline are both fun I'll be happy as well. I wouldn't mind a nice big rebate on the ray gun either.
    Seems like big events take near a 1000 donuts to get everything lately.

I have Kodos wondering round my town in a Fairy outfit. Any event that expands on that would be great, i dont actually remember when i got that skin

There's a strange nostalgia thinking about all the changes we've been through since those early days.
    That's a cold shot, baby. Yeah, that's a drag.