EA Forums - Banner

To finish whacking day on time (4/16)

Prev134
To finish Whacking Day on time, by the end of the day today, 4/16, you should have 2700 snakes whacked. How are you guys doing so far? If you're not close to this number, you may need to make an egg friend and trade eggs. I'm almost at 3800 myself. I spend donuts on one of every item just so I'd have them. Happy Whacking!

I have about 4050 or so. Should get the next prize some time today! :-D (And I'm leaving a whole lot more eggs than I'm getting, if you don't count the two that I simply can't find anywhere!!!!!)

Replies

• superblueowl
    152 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Just comin' up to 1000 snakes. Not been visiting neighbors since I lost snakes though so i'll probably have to spend donuts to get everything.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2013
    Ive just peaked 8000 snakes :D Hoping to get tatum very soon :D Then once I got miss springfield it the race to see whether I can get all the boxes after that in time, to get the last box you will need to get to 22500 snakes!
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts
    edited April 2013
    I am just on the cusp on that schedule. I am over 2300 and still have about 60 friends to visit and its early.
  • jenscj
    66 posts
    edited April 2013
    4700, but seems my egg buddies vanished - so might need to find a new in some days D:
  • robm978
    315 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm at 5200 but like many, I'm giving a lot more eggs than I'm receiving.
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, I don't anticipate making it all the way there. I'm hoping to at least get Tatum by the end. As of now I have just over 1100 snakes. (I probably need more friends!) Also, I feel like not many people have left me eggs. :(
  • Donna4612
    356 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    GoGator- thanks for this info. I'm too lazy to figure it out myself. I felt I would never get the hotel, but I seem to be somewhat on track. Sitting at 2525. (Isn't that a song? :))
  • adam19812005
    56 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Ive just peaked 8000 snakes :D Hoping to get tatum very soon :D Then once I got miss springfield it the race to see whether I can get all the boxes after that in time, to get the last box you will need to get to 22500 snakes!

What are the boxes? I don't see them listed anywhere.
  • McTattie
    521 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Just over 6500 :mrgreen:

And this.... :cry:

TPc0Lck.png
  • SirLew1s
    197 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm on about 13000 used donuts to speed it up as I don't have time tapping. Still have enough designing to do. I have over 350 untapped eggs in my town from kind people leaving me them.
  • Hurleybird10
    65 posts
    edited April 2013
    SirLew1s wrote:
    I'm on about 13000 used donuts to speed it up as I don't have time tapping. Still have enough designing to do. I have over 350 untapped eggs in my town from kind people leaving me them.

i never have any eggs left from friends
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm currently at 3029 snakes, and have about 400 eggs to distribute. I bought two snake logs & two snake stumps. I wish Kamp Krusty was in this update :(
  • muckypuppy79
    47 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    1350, would've been a lot higher if it hadn't have been for the damn snake glitch! Getting ❤️❤️❤️❤️ with this already!

Got 100 neighbours, mostly gained from here who promise to share eggs but that's not been happening! Lucky if I get 25 eggs per day despite me dropping at least 2 on each of theirs! Visit neighbours towns daily but don't seem to be getting anywhere!

Be lucky to get halfway through this damn whacking day before the deadline!
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Wow.... how'd you get to 8,000 so quick?

Im at 6,515 at the moment... Im glad i am ahead of schedule... since i have so much college homework... :/
  • Catgun300
    84 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm closing in on 3,000.

To the friend that dumped a bunch of eggs, thank you! I couldn't quite make out your mark CG something... If you let me know I'll respond in kind.

To that, if anyone is on my friends list let me know and I'll dump a bunch of eggs in your town. No egg deals here, feel free to respond in kind, but I'll let you make that decision.

• Benthurstan
    55 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm on about 2350. Was feeling confident that I'd get there, but I've just had the glitch which won't let me kill snakes in any of my friend's towns. It's just one thing after another with this update...
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Does this schedule take into account that the 9th may be a dead day because the event could end early that morning? We should be on a schedule that makes the 8th our last day. I'm at about 2800 right now.
  • FrinksIntern
    282 posts
    edited April 2013
    At about 3000 now, Right on track :-)
  • WoundedDuck
    24 posts
    edited April 2013
    2700 here but it's a ton of work with no premium items or donut spending. I'm still not sure if I can keep up the pace
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6180 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    I'm currently sitting at 2652 snakes

Thank you to all the friends who are dumping eggs in my town. I truly appreciate it
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!