EA Forums - Banner

Rail Yard Project Board Reset

Prev134
Did anyone else have their Rail Yard Project Board reset back to the beginning after the update for this new mini-event? I had the last one ready to finish, completed it, which it took, but then it rolled back to the beginning without paying out the 5 donuts. Have any other tappers encountered this today? Not sure if it is tied to the small update for the mini-event or if it is just one of those weird glitches that happens from time to time. I don't want to go all the way through it again just to have it stuck in a loop.

Replies

• Check out the tie in thread, LPN said something about a monorail promotion
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I just checked and I'm still at 10.490 / 15.000 .. got the Mini-mini Event too and rushed the first task of lisa
  • Thanks for the replies. Just caught LPN's comment in that thread so that explains why it reset to the beginning. I had Lisa free to start the event in that game so that must be what triggered it. My second game Lisa is still busy with a task for another hour so that is probably why I didn't see the monorail reset there. Thanks again.
  • Just an update but after freeing up Lisa in my second game to start the mini-event, it did not trigger a reset in the rail yard, which I had completed yesterday. Not sure now what triggers it. And, after looking at my notes, I did receive the 5 donuts I should have in my first game, when I complete the monorail pieces and it reset.
  • Just an update but after freeing up Lisa in my second game to start the mini-event, it did not trigger a reset in the rail yard, which I had completed yesterday. Not sure now what triggers it. And, after looking at my notes, I did receive the 5 donuts I should have in my first game, when I complete the monorail pieces and it reset.

I got my weekly donuts from my rail yard late last night. As of yet, my rail yard has not reset either.
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    Believe it is supposed to reset on the 28th.
  • The 28th of which month? mine still has not reset.
  • Dang. I was too fast with my railyard, and finished it last night. This morning I saw the notice of extra rewards, but it was too late for me. Wish I'd known to slow down! I assume it won't reset for those of us who finished it beforehand.
  • Correct @stepdanceday. This recent mini event thing didn't really help veteran players (no reset of Monorail for some of us, no new items except Magic station, etc.).

Kinda lame...
  • jdoodles852
    30 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Darn. Was hoping it would reset today for those who finished before the update came out yesterday. Maybe they will bring out a small update patch to fix it but I doubt it.
  • Nixlinx
    126 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    After finishing this morning it reset for me as well, but I did recieve the donuts. Now I'm on my second run. A friend of me also finished, but his Game didn't reset until now. Very strange.

/edit: Just asked him and he finished yesterday before the Update rolled out .. so that seems to be the problem
  • I finished the rail yard, got my donuts and last evening my rail yard reset.
  • AirurandoP
    831 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Finisheed on Tuesday but no reset. Is there some trigger for it. Finished the episode tie in quest this morning
    Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

• No reset for me either. Not really a big deal in my game, but still, program your game right, EA.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • I finished this week railyard before the update and there is no reset for me
  • Mine reset and I didn’t get donuts
  • Mine reset and I didn’t get donuts

I don't mind if I don't get donuts but double tracks would be nice.
    Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

• 168sean168 wrote: »
    I finished this week railyard before the update and there is no reset for me
    In my secondary town, I finished before the magic/mini event and it reset before that hit, too. In my main town I finished around the same time and no reset. I can't figure out why, unless it has to do with something else, like a character/decoration owned or progress made.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • Weird. It appears it's SOL for anyone who finished the rail yard prior to the tie-in update. I finished the rail yard in my main game before that update and finished my second game right after getting the update. My second game is the only one that got the rail yard reset. Can't believe it didn't occur to throw in some coding to check the rail yard status and reset it, if it had already been completed. I don't need the tracks, I would have liked the opportunity for extra donuts.
  • Mine has reset a second time. I wish I could give it to one of you. It is probably my least favorite way to get free doughnuts.