EA Forums - Banner

Rail Yard Project Board Reset

Replies

• How many tracks come with the Krusty Burger station?
    Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

• AirurandoP wrote: »
    How many tracks come with the Krusty Burger station?

• I got worried reading about this yesterday as I had a 20 donuts reward coming and didn't want it to disappear.

Got the message about the reset happening but managed to still get the donuts reward and THEN It reset so I can run through it again - finally getting my 2nd monorail tunnel...
  • smohqy wrote: »
    AirurandoP wrote: »

I agree
  • AirurandoP wrote: »
    I seem to remember that Krusty's Drive-Thru Station came with 10 Track Pieces, although it's been quite awhile, so hopefully someone else will know for certain.

This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.
  • Did I miss out on donuts by completing it before the offer came out on 28th? Should I be mad? Help me forum
  • Castiel19x
    3909 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I don't do the monorail often but started doing it since the new station came and it just keeps resetting for me so some easy donuts and more tracks though only had 3 straight pieces though out the 4 resets.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    I don't do the monorail often but started doing it since the new station came and it just keeps resetting for me so some easy donuts and more tracks though only had 3 straight pieces though out the 4 resets.

Same here. Im on my 4th reset now!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Argh. You guys get more than 1 reset? That's incredible. Though, probably not worth executing without a properly placed bug or two.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Did I miss out on donuts by completing it before the offer came out on 28th? Should I be mad? Help me forum

Yes, I'm in the same boat. EA screwed us over. Be mad, grab a pitchfork, and some nachos.

Yes, I'm in the same boat. EA screwed us over. Be mad, grab a pitchfork, and some nachos.
    Nachos are more of a finger food, but yes, they can be eaten while mad. Mmm, madchos.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Mine just keeps resetting. I’m earning an easy 20 donuts every day. Long may it last. :)
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • And ironically mine did not reset even in game 3 where I bought Ray Patterson, who has a questline task to Pick Up Trash. So I can't do it until next week's reset.
  • Do you need to have the Magic Station for it to reset?
  • wcd_images wrote: »
    Do you need to have the Magic Station for it to reset?

No.
  • It just keeps going!
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Mine hasn't reset. :'(
  • adruralo wrote: »
    It just keeps going!

And after several resets still only had 4 straight pieces.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    I’ve received around 8 straight pieces in all my rounds. I’ve lost track of how many but I’ve spent 70k in trash currency in this time
  • I wish this reset would last forever. It's reset about 8 times now, great way to harvest some donuts before the event hits.