EA Forums - Banner

Rail Yard Project Board Reset

124Next

Replies

• My weekly reset didn't happen either, although the monorail stuff left the store. My medium and large requests are back to the old payouts but my small request is still doubled!
  • Today the weekly reset didn't happen. I have around 20.000 blueprints and can continue. Wonder what happens if I get 25.000: done for the week or reset to start over again?

Same for me. I'll know if it resets in three hours when I have enough glass to turn in.
  • I've done it five times now, just completed another run this morning, for my donuts and started again. No idea what's happening, but donuts are donuts.
  • Today the weekly reset didn't happen. I have around 20.000 blueprints and can continue. Wonder what happens if I get 25.000: done for the week or reset to start over again?

Kind of hoping done for week, with event possibly starting.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    There is no longer a timer at the bottom, so maybe there is no longer a weekly reset.
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    If there is no timer then there would be no reason to feel rushed during an event. I think making it unlimited is a great thing.
  • I'm rail yarded out after 6 rounds. I won't be looking at it again till 2018 at least.

Same here. I stopped after 8 rounds. I just cant do it anymore! And about 2018 sounds right to start again. Maybe 2019...
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I’ve made 100 donuts out of this so far but now the double rewards have gone its getting rather tedious!!
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • cjryder625 wrote: »
    I’ve made 100 donuts out of this so far but now the double rewards have gone its getting rather tedious!!

I wish the double rewards would stay forever. Never thought I'd have fun doing the monorail task but now its getting a little boring waiting even longer.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • I got a new round and it now says new prizes available on completion. I may finally get Little Lisa's plant.
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    Lisa’s plant alone will earn the donuts after a little over a week
  • Is this not supposed to have finished yesterday? Not that it ever started in my case.
    Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

• AirurandoP wrote: »
    Is this not supposed to have finished yesterday? Not that it ever started in my case.

Well the double rewards ended yesterday but that's about it and still keeps on resetting.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • CamelRama
    171 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    So this is a temporary thing - having the tasks reset every time you get the donuts?

Mixed feelings about that...on the one hand I've been liking the extra donuts...but on the other it's getting tedious...

I felt that way during the SH bonus weekend, but it was so worth the tedium when I walked away with Paris Texan. Though I'm pretty done with the railyard myself at this point.
    Post edited by CamelRama on
  • You guys are STILL getting resets? Grrr...
  • Looks like the resets with normal rewards is going to be a permanent feature. Good for people who want to try and grind some donuts and also good for those who like an occasional 5 donuts but won't be limited to the Tuesday-Monday regime (in my timezone anyway).
  • It didn't give me donuts after completing my last, I finished another round to donuts I started on Tuesday and nothing. This is ridiculous.