EA Forums - Banner

Most snakes for the least amount of donuts

I'm falling behind on snakes. What would you say is the best strategy in using the least amount of donuts to add the most amount of snakes per day to finish on time. I seem stuck at only 200-300 snakes a day tips. And I lose too many with friends and don't have the time to recap lost snakes. I do have an egg buddy but only get about 20 a day.

I'm ready to spend some donuts but I don't know what makes the most sense?

Any help from professional whackers out there? :-)

Hmmm I use stumps but I think that the elite license is the best if you have the patience to visit all your friends..

Replies

• kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    mcduck90 wrote:
    I'm falling behind on snakes. What would you say is the best strategy in using the least amount of donuts to add the most amount of snakes per day to finish on time. I seem stuck at only 200-300 snakes a day tips. And I lose too many with friends and don't have the time to recap lost snakes. I do have an egg buddy but only get about 20 a day.

I'm ready to spend some donuts but I don't know what makes the most sense?

Any help from professional whackers out there? :-)

Hmmm I use stumps but I think that the elite license is the best if you have the patience to visit all your friends..

He did state he loses more when visiting friends...

If you want the non-friend route, I'd recommend logs and Ninja Homer (all his quests are snake generators). I like that his 1 hour, 4 hour and 8 hour all have a balance for snakes (1 hour = 1 snake, 4 hours = 4 snakes, 8 hours = 8 snakes), his 12 and 24 hour tasks have less though. If you are getting the logs, those regenerate every 4 hours, so you really need to log in 5-6 times a day, to get the most out of them (same time frame for stones and stumps, just the log has the highest pay out)
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • RenegadeMoose
    308 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have the stump, log, and rocks. I seem to get about 500-600 a day. I visit 3 friends about every four hours or so and spread out whatever eggs I have at that point. I just don't have the time to go through everybody in my list. I figure eventually I will go through a few rotations and I may not be giving everybody eggs everyday, but when I do get to them they get a lot more. If you are having issues with disappearing snakes I would say go with the log over the elite license, but that's just me.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have the stump, log, and rocks. I seem to get about 500-600 a day. I visit 3 friends about every four hours or so and spread out whatever eggs I have at that point. I just don't have the time to go through everybody in my list. I figure eventually I will go through a few rotations and I may not be giving everybody eggs everyday, but when I do get to them they get a lot more. If you are having issues with disappearing snakes I would say go with the log over the elite license, but that's just me.

Perhaps... I lose quite a few as well but I always end up with more in the end ..
  • LazyUmberto
    95 posts
    edited April 2013
    Wow ... great suggestions. Thanks guys.

I went with a log for now. I'm almost at 2000 snakes which I guess gets "snake rocks" as the prize which adds a few more. It costs 2 donuts to speed up the log - wonder if that might be good plan if I'm falling short by the end. Really want to get the two buildings at the end of the prize list.

This is a challenging update! I have a really nice, big Springfield that I spent a lot of time designing. I think it looks pretty good. The downside is that even my own snakes are much harder to find! :)
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Wow ... great suggestions. Thanks guys.

I went with a log for now. I'm almost at 2000 snakes which I guess gets "snake rocks" as the prize which adds a few more. It costs 2 donuts to speed up the log - wonder if that might be good plan if I'm falling short by the end. Really want to get the two buildings at the end of the prize list.

This is a challenging update! I have a really nice, big Springfield that I spent a lot of time designing. I think it looks pretty good. The downside is that even my own snakes are much harder to find! :)

I did a speed up last night to hit 2000 to get the stone. I wanted them in sync with each other :). I'm thinking about a second log, I really don't want to do it though.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited April 2013
    Try making a new town and putting all the eggs in the other one.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.