EA Forums - Banner

Should I go for it?

Townviewer90
430 posts Member
edited September 2017
So I'm pondering on if I should get a boatload of donuts solely for the mystery boxes. My multiplier is 509.85% and wondering if we have a wise mystery box player that has spent much time purchasing them and knows the ratio of say per 100% increase.

I'm literally at the edge of buying and would like to know if I spend 2400 including mystery box donuts if I will gain enough beef on my multiplier to farm freely here on out. I currently get about 6 donuts per 4 hrs and over the course of 4 days get close to 150 donuts through farming.

Any wise information is appreciated.
Post edited by Townviewer90 on

Replies

  • Now I'll say I did read that it's about 800 donuts to get 100% would you say that is accurate? I also have the jet engine bike in the vault currently. Would 800% give or take multiplier suffice?
  • Q7ocqDM.jpg
    .....
  • 800 donuts for 100% is fairly accurate. I did 800 donuts at once on two occasions. Once I got 101% and the other 97%. Remember this includes using all of the donuts that are earned through mystery boxes as you spend the 800.
  • Ok, thanks. Now I'm just wondering how a 800% multiplier will do. When it's time for me to clear at 8pm I will share my XP gain from x KEMs and how much cash I get from my initial town clear.
  • I don't really do the math thing, but luckily somebody else did. If you use the link, you can see how it will change your multiplier. I think you would see a big increase from 500% to 1300%.

    http://lwshost.com/tsto/simkem.pl
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I don't really do the math thing, but luckily somebody else did. If you use the link, you can see how it will change your multiplier. I think you would see a big increase from 500% to 1300%.

    http://lwshost.com/tsto/simkem.pl

    I would have 800% but I'll check out that thread
  • Oh cool, thanks for the calculator
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    Ok, thanks. Now I'm just wondering how a 800% multiplier will do. When it's time for me to clear at 8pm I will share my XP gain from x KEMs and how much cash I get from my initial town clear.

    At about 700%-900% level the KEM farming explodes meaning that you get enough doughnuts to purchase all new premium items. It was a consensus in previous discussions that you need about 1500% to feel very comfortable and further multiplier increase is not necessary anymore.
  • Yeah I was just looking at the KEM calculator and I build 30 KEM at a time. I usually gain about 100k to 200k every 4hrs. So with 300% added. I may be able to probably increase my production by half more of what it is now. It said at 809.85 that it'd give me about 106k per KEM. And about 9 donuts per hour. So add 12 KEM to that and that's another 1,200,000 giving 12 donuts per 4hrs. And maybe a shot at 15 per day.
  • Hm... 12 donuts per 4 hrs... About 48-60 donuts per day. What do you think tapped out community? Should I go for it?
  • Part of the equation is also how much rent you have coming in each day, that'll play a part in determining what "full throttle" means for you, how many donuts you can net before having to wait for money to build back up again. If you've been playing for years with a full complement of buildings and characters , I found that 800% worked fine for me, able to keep up with premium items.... with only a bit of planning, maybe letting the least desirable building per event go unpurchased, etc. The next 200% has only increased the ease of keeping pace.
  • 480-600 per 10 day run on multiplier. Not to bad. Nowhere near where i'm at, that's for sure. Sounds like you could live comfortably, but once your comfortable, you'll start getting itchy. Soon that won't be enough for you, and you will crave more donuts untill that is all your life will ever consist of. dount, donuts, DONUTS!!!!

    But hey its your money, if you got extra that you don't need, you can always paypal it over to me :)
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    480-600 per 10 day run on multiplier. Not to bad. Nowhere near where i'm at, that's for sure. Sounds like you could live comfortably, but once your comfortable, you'll start getting itchy. Soon that won't be enough for you, and you will crave more donuts untill that is all your life will ever consist of. dount, donuts, DONUTS!!!!

    But hey its your money, if you got extra that you don't need, you can always paypal it over to me :)

    Well... I really don't have extra money. In fact I'll be cutting everything else out besides nessecity for simpsons. I just want to be able to play freely and not have to pay every month anymore. Be up 850 dollars if I do which I'm highly pondering. And we have about 4 days until the next event. So I'd have 200 donuts atleast regained plus the event timer on items... idk... It's risky
  • It will make things easier as you go on. Think of it as an investment in the future.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    480-600 per 10 day run on multiplier.

    Thanks for putting that into perspective. And what... It's like 1,200-1,500 donuts usually for a event I believe.
  • So I had 2,474 to begin with. And I boosted my multiplier 300% and I'm at 809.85% now and left with 97 donuts.
  • Should be able to get the drive in theater
  • Halloween should be quite a sporting event for you now with no donut cushion. Like the playoffs!
  • Townviewer90
    430 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Lol I'm already on the game all day every day. I'm not a all year seasonal person anyways so I may be able to let some things go.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!