EA Forums - Banner

WHYDW Magic Station

I'm waiting until Halloween event before I do mine but would love to your designs if you done anything with it yet.
TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)

Replies

• I just placed it down for now can't really think of a design.
  • BallBox1
    241 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I liked how it looked in my Paris section:

j15B9ra.png
  • johncolombo
    11094 posts Senior Moderator
    it's true, if you look close the rail doesn't quite line up. I just smooshed mine into my tiny monorail set up.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    I am dreading having to update my monorail system. What I wouldn't do for a Y shaped track...
  • cdepast wrote: »
    I am dreading having to update my monorail system. What I wouldn't do for a Y shaped track...

Having to fit 3 tunnels and 2 'event' stations in with the others is difficult. Well, you don't have to.. but you know..

I have 2 loops. One going through SH with the Mall-o-rama, Krustyland and Tetanus stations, and one joining the North Pole and Magic in my Christmas/Halloween village are to the central station, but I am never truly happy with it.
  • I put mine in storage because I was hoping it would come with extras with this event but oh well plus I did build my monorail up although it used too many items so I took it back down.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • it's true, if you look close the rail doesn't quite line up. I just smooshed mine into my tiny monorail set up.

I hadn’t noticed the misaligned track, but see it now. I just stuck it in. Love the look of this one. Wish there were more related pieces, but that just adds to the challenge!!
    PGwiVuL.png