EA Forums - Banner

(Not so) Though Desicion

ldavidgr68
254 posts Member
edited October 2017
So I wasn't around when Deep Space Homer Originaly dropped (My phone crashed, that was the only TSTO event I skipped ever). When last week classic event's dropped I had 900 donuts and originally wanted to buy Krustyrail, Maic Station, some stuff from my vault, and cool items from DSH. But then I saw the inanimate carbon rod monument. So guess who's town has 60 monuments and like 165% more multiplier?

Replies

• I bought one cause I like it. Classic episode. I don't know that it's the best return in terms of XP boost per donut spent as compared to JEB or Mystery Box so I just bought the one.
  • I bought one cause I like it. Classic episode. I don't know that it's the best return in terms of XP boost per donut spent as compared to JEB or Mystery Box so I just bought the one.

Better the JEB (JEB 30 donuts. For 2%, statue 30 donuts for 2.75%, probably worse the MB but no math to back it up)
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

Better the JEB (JEB 30 donuts. For 2%, statue 30 donuts for 2.75%, probably worse the MB but no math to back it up)

True re: regular price JEB - but Vault JEB is 20 donuts for 2% making it a better deal. The MB math that I've seen (and experienced personally) is an average of 8 donuts spent for 1% increase - so MB definitely better than inanimate carbon rod.