EA Forums - Banner

Whacking day tents

I like it. Great idea. Should be nice when the summer update comes out.

Replies

• mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited April 2013
    I love it!

I'm still In the process of buying more land so the new buildings will have to wait.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited April 2013
    Idk what im going to do with it yet but i have alot of idea's i have 20 of each item sitting in a corner lol afraid il loose them in storage
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Thanks, I am so happy to decorate again :lol:
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Idk what im going to do with it yet but i have alot of idea's i have 20 of each item sitting in a corner lol afraid il loose them in storage

I put some of them behind houses it looks a bit like a gazebo- tent attached to the house :)
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    I like what you've done with yours missyolga. I plan on trying to make some form of medieval battlefield with all my Whacking Day tents, but have a fear that the vision in my mind won't look as good when I try and actually implement it into my town.

Hahaha I first had that in mind too, but the tent are a bit to nice, the color should have been brown or kakigreen, thats why I implanted them with the brown houses, before I had the idea to create py kamp krusty there, but if I have to wait for that update...
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited April 2013
    Love it! Planned on doing something similar when I do my forest area but that won't be untill after the update, just so my friends can spot the snakes in my town for now.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!