EA Forums - Banner

Ok people.... I know Easter was just a couple weeks ago but...

I've had more people doing this lately. Not sure if they are bored because they completed everything already or just trying to get me going. As long as they aren't hidden too hard I don't find it to be that big of a deal. If I hide them it is with my friend that I know in real life and I try to leave part of the egg sticking out so you can find it without having to hide buildings or characters.

Replies

• mcorway
    419 posts
    edited April 2013
    The game says to HIDE eggs in people's towns. Some people are just doing what it says. Yes, it is annoying, but it's also kind of fun.

People around here are so concerned with earning all the prizes that they aren't having any fun with the update.
  • RenegadeMoose
    308 posts
    edited April 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    The game says to HIDE eggs in people's towns. Some people are just doing what it says. Yes, it is annoying, but it's also kind of fun.

People around here are so concerned with earning all the prizes that they aren't having any fun with the update.
    I guess that is why I don't care too much. I bought the log, stump, and rocks so I shouldn't have any issue getting enough snakes. That means I don't need to sit for hours visiting every town or hunting down every single egg. If I can't find one I will come back to it later. Of course, the * retentive part of me just gets irritated if there is one last egg I can't find... ;-)
  • bananabailey
    62 posts
    edited April 2013
    I finally found my two missing ones on accident. They were behind trees fully eclipsed that were partially behind buildings. Tapped them stalking a snake on the sidewalk and heard them crack open... Good hiding place.
  • JJ illumina T
    187 posts
    edited April 2013
    Had 3 missing for a week.

Today I closed off the buildings so they were see through, found none so I knew was behind trees.

I got out the whacker and started wacking all my tress and found all 3 around town :)
  • spiril1212
    141 posts
    edited April 2013
    I quite like the hidden eggs, it's like a treasure hunt if you're bored sometime.
    There are 6 hidden eggs in my town right now that I can't find. Well, 6 eggs, I need 12500 snakes, it's nothing to get worked up over is it?
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited April 2013
    I like people hiding eggs behind buildings. This was meant to be fun, and that little bit of mischief is great. I had somebody hide eggs in GREAT places.

And no, it's probably not likely you'll get everything if you don't start soon (or haven't started already). But that's what EA wants. They want to make sure people are playing this game as much as possible.

And if you came into the game late...what will you likely do? Make dang sure you're around more often in case this happens again!

Or buy donuts to help speed things along. Either way, you're spending money and playing the game more.
    mcorway wrote:

THIS. I sometimes put 4 eggs in plain site and hide a fifth. Just to get people in the habit of looking in one spot then going nuts trying to find the last one. And then they return the favor! :)
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Well, this thread was a waste of five minutes I'll never get back...
  • spankyKALX
    189 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    I've had one hidden for the past three days in my town and it can stay hidden. I'm not wasting my time or uprooting my town looking for one egg.

Man, there is one egg somewhere in my town and i have wasted too much time uprooting my town looking for it.
    Convinced its a glitch at this point.
  • DabItUpBogart
    222 posts
    edited April 2013
    There is one egg in my massive town that I haven't found for a couple days. Its quite annoying. I have cones played out saying eggs here. I got all the prizes already I'm trying to get those other boxes open now. Really hoping there's a character or special building in one of those and not just money or doughnuts but it would be nice to get the doughnuts I spent back.

How I got all my prizes was I get the prize down to 25 doughnuts then purchase to speed it up. So I didn't spent too much on the prizes just I think 225 doughnuts which a fine price I'll pay to make sure I don't miss out on anything.
  • AAASmuck
    124 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I really enjoy not only hiding eggs in my friends towns, but also trying to find them in mine! And I try really hard to make them hard to find, I definitely don't leave a part sticking out, with one exception: I have one real life friend who has tons of lamp posts in her town. If you place an egg in just the right spot it makes it look like the light is on. I've done this to all of her lamps, and she still hasn't noticed!

• kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I really enjoy not only hiding eggs in my friends towns, but also trying to find them in mine! And I try really hard to make them hard to find, I definitely don't leave a part sticking out, with one exception: I have one real life friend who has tons of lamp posts in her town. If you place an egg in just the right spot it makes it look like the light is on. I've done this to all of her lamps, and she still hasn't noticed!

Or she just like's the way it looks.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • AAASmuck
    124 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    kelekod wrote:

Or she just like's the way it looks.

That's what I thought too, until I got a text from her last night calling me all sorts of names for hiding them. Lol...
  • splatomat
    81 posts
    edited April 2013
    P003htb wrote:

Maybe you should have, I dunno, stopped at the one minute mark. Sheesh.
  • AAASmuck
    124 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    P003htb wrote:

It took you five minutes to read the 9 posts above yours, each of which had no more than three sentences?
  • gunthedam
    5 posts
    edited April 2013
    P003htb wrote:

It took you five minutes to read the 9 posts above yours, each of which had no more than three sentences?
    hei, that's funny..haha.. :lol:
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I was sad that no one was hiding eggs in my town at first. Then I got a run of fiendishly hidden ones, and all was right with the world.

I like leaving designs (friends, have you figured out what mark I'm leaving in your towns?) and also placing single eggs for looks or comedic effect. I like to have the Valentine's Cupid topi arises pointing at them.
  • badboi_scene
    203 posts
    edited April 2013
    spankyKALX wrote:
    cl891 wrote:
    I've had one hidden for the past three days in my town and it can stay hidden. I'm not wasting my time or uprooting my town looking for one egg.

Man, there is one egg somewhere in my town and i have wasted too much time uprooting my town looking for it.
    Convinced its a glitch at this point.

+1
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.