EA Forums - Banner

whats your favorite part of fall and winter?

Prev1
mine is:
Halloween
Thanksgiving
baking
Fog
Flannels
Blankets
the fresh smell of rain
Hot Coffee on a cold morning
crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56

Replies

• Fall:
    Football
    Cool weather
    Halloween
    Thanksgiving
    Fall colors

Winter:
    All things Christmas
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • also to add to my list no more 400 dollar electric bills... 0_0
  • I LOVE Halloween <3

But my favourite thing at this time of year when it starts to get cold is making up a big roaring fire in the living room and getting cosy to watch movies in our pajamas with hot chocolate. Bliss :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I LOVE Halloween <3

But my favourite thing at this time of year when it starts to get cold is making up a big roaring fire in the living room and getting cosy to watch movies in our pajamas with hot chocolate. Bliss :)

That sounds wonderful!!! yeah this year we are definitely using our fireplace!! <3
  • All the above! But especially all things related to the Holidays.
    Hosting parties
    Going to parties
    Seeing friends that I haven’t seen all year.
    Gift buying and giving
    Decorating
    Snow! As long as someone else shovels it :#
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • unfortunately we don't get much snow here...the last time it snowed was back in the 90's....
  • Halloween
    Leaves on floor (fave childhood memory was running through the leaves and kicking them)

Snow and Christmas
  • Outdoor walks in fall.
    17935edaa5316f255495f38bb989b29b--autumn-leaves-autumn-fall.jpg
    Reading by fireplace in winter.
    122605.jpg

• Outdoor walks in fall.
    17935edaa5316f255495f38bb989b29b--autumn-leaves-autumn-fall.jpg
    Reading by fireplace in winter.
    122605.jpg

that top pic is beautiful!! yeah I think im going to start taking walks again around the river again just to try to get a clear head... i might sneak my flask over there with me too...!
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    I know this will come as a huge surprise to you, Rhi... But it's hats! :grin:
  • Ohhh!! Hats in fall and winter are the best!!! what kind of hat do you prefer for your winter collection?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    My favorite part of fall is probably the food. I love squash and sweet potatoes but I only really eat them in the fall or winter. The rest of the year is too hot. I also love to make soup. I also like being able to walk outside after work and not have to deal with the heat but it gets too cold for me really quickly.
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    Well, a warm one. Wooly. Fuzzy too.

My favourite one is my Oscar the grouch hat - it has matching mittens. :grin:

But I also like my Santa hat. And my angry birds hat.

Hat! :grin:
  • Ooh hats are the best! I have my nightmare before Christmas hat with wolly eyes and grin ready for the cold :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Right now i only have my 2 Harley Davidson Hats, work hat which i just want to retire, and my Dallas Cowboy beanie!! Does Beanies count as a hat?

I have been really really been wanting some Clam Chowder...unfortunately it has soy in it so it usually makes me sick but im at a point i want some so bad i don't care...
  • you know, i never realized how much hats define you until its typed out...
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    Chili on a chilly day!
  • I'm not a big fan of autumn (fall) and winter...i love spring.
    I dont like cold weather and sometimes find the season a bit depressing, with plants and flowers dying and the days drawing in early.
    But I do love the colours of the trees in fall, all the golds, oranges and yellows are beautiful. I love seeing paintings of landscapes in fall colours. I also really like paintings of snow scenes. which is contradictory to how I feel about those seasons...so call me craazy :D
    I do love thanksgiving, which is a new tradition to me since moving to live in US.
    There is also something comforting about sitting in front of a fire, all warm and cozy, and its cold and wet outside.

• mine is:
    Halloween
    Thanksgiving
    baking
    Fog
    Flannels
    Blankets
    the fresh smell of rain
    Hot Coffee on a cold morning

My favorite part is most likely walking out when its really cold for the first time during that season and it happens today
  • Fires, spices, lights, winter clothes etc..

@moxxee I made some delicious chili last night. With cheddar and chive corn bread. Mmm hmm. Sho nuff.