EA Forums - Banner

whats your favorite part of fall and winter?

2Next

Replies

• moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    Turkey1010 wrote: »
    Fires, spices, lights, winter clothes etc..

@moxxee I made some delicious chili last night. With cheddar and chive corn bread. Mmm hmm. Sho nuff.

I love chili! Only in the fall, though...
  • *sigh* I enjoy many things.

In the summer, most would say the beach, yet those two pieces never interested me, those summer dresses though, that felt classy.

Now as the time changes, I can't help but look at the general attire, yes it has less exposed skin, but my curiosity is directed at the style.
    The grace of the individual, do they pull it off?

The fall is a wonderful time, I also enjoy it's foods, I once had a spicy butternut squash soup...it was amazing. It could be referred to as simply "puree" however the flavor profile was much more complex than that.

I enjoy the day, I enjoy the nights.

Yet most of all I enjoy the gentle breeze that the fall provides. Showing me sights in the gentle winds, painting a picture with the colors of the wind.

itXg9Dx.jpg

I could not help myself.
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    Yet most of all I enjoy the gentle breeze that the fall provides. Showing me sights in the gentle winds, painting a picture with the colors of the winds

I agree. Beautiful colors painted by the wind....;)
  • Love the cold. And I love the fact that its not hot anymore. I was never big on the holidays before I had kids, now that theyre getting older I try to cherish each one because they will be leaving the nest sooner then I care to admit, my oldest is already off at college but he should be home for Christmas.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Cool weather, getting geared up for the holidays, canoeing in the fall colours.

And hockey season!
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    I'll let you know if it ever happens. It was 85 today
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish