EA Forums - Banner

THOH Challenge

Prev13
Have you ever been bugged by tendency for EA to only really use a few of our characters for each event? Long time tappers are quick to chime in that using the early level springfielders helps new players have a chance to play the events. I started tapping during Halloween myself, but did not win any individual prizes. I had no idea what i was doing and started at the end of the event.

I thought it would be a fun challenge to start a brand new town for THOH 2017 and see if i could complete the event. Anybody else want to play?

Rules:
Not really any. Do whatever you want. Try to get every individual prize and craft one of each craft-able item. The challenge is to see if you could complete the event as a new player, so i don't recommend using any unintended methods to speed your game along. But really, no rules.

Timing:
Start you town after the event drops and play until the takedown update is shoved down your throat or you complete the challenge. Sign below if you want play and we can send friend requests after the event drops and we get to whatever that level is.

Replies

• I started a new town and have played through the intro, first few levels, and started THOH.

Add springfield_THOH if you want to play.
  • I may join you. It'll see how the event is in my main town first. On iOS so don't have it yet.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    I'm in.

phinneathoh - be my friend for 6 weeks!
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • johncolombo
    11238 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2017
    I have a level 10 town. Can I use that?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I have a level 10 town. Can I use that?

No. You cheated in crawl town and here you go again :D
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Good luck to those of you that are playing. I think you are insane, but I wish you well.

• Does anybody remember when John wanted us to start crawl town? He was already several levels in and sprung it on us....I remember :):p
  • johncolombo
    But I'm getting a whale. :D
  • But I'm getting a whale. :D

:D You sure did. You sure did.

Hey everybody let's buy the robot dog. We have to have the robot dog

*Donuts wasted*
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    But I'm getting a whale. :D

:D You sure did. You sure did.

Hey everybody let's buy the robot dog. We have to have the robot dog

*Donuts wasted*

I will take the blame for the giant robot. I just wanted it. I didn't expect it to become a requirement. :D
  • It was you? :D
  • johncolombo
    I made up non of those rules. I just started the game. Mc was the reason for the whale rule. That was fun and funny and we did it. :o
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I don't think I ever got a whale. If I ever go back, I will make sure I get that done.
  • johncolombo
    I had only been playing a few days. I said who wants to play a new town with me. Then I got beat by more than half level wise but we all finished all the requirements at the same time. Whale, robot, cobblestone, and nuke KL.
  • I made up non of those rules. I just started the game. Mc was the reason for the whale rule. That was fun and funny and we did it. :o

Innocence awww :):D
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I think we wanted fun things to do since it was going to be a crawl and take a long time. Obviously the crawl didn't really happen but it still was fun.
  • johncolombo
    yeah I miss the early days of that.
  • johncolombo
    oh and me getting Bob at level 34 :D
  • This thread is off topic. Apologies to @SpringySprung ;)
  • haha, no worries. It is sort of on topic. CTTF was certainly the inspiration. I don't think this is going to be too hard. It may not be worth chasing for this event. So many early donuts.