EA Forums - Banner

max friend glitch?

I have started adding friends (after finding this forum) and my phone is telling me I have reached the maximum friend limit. I have 60, but am seeing posts here that the max is actually 100.

how can I enable the rest?

You will get a similar alert if the person you are adding has 100 friends.

Replies

• chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited April 2013
    Are you on Android or iOS?
  • jcqi
    46 posts
    edited April 2013
    Did you scroll all the way to the bottom of your friend list? You may have 40 friends in the "Friends without TSTO" category. I believe it is due to a bug introduced in the WD update. Every friend you add after the WD update appears in this category for some reason, but they all have TSTO. I accidentally deleted a friend because I was not aware of the problem at that time.

Also if you have 25 pages of friends (4 each page), then you have 99 friends + the Other Springfield. The 100th friend should show on page 26.
  • jasonmaxha254
    33 posts
    edited April 2013
    I am on android, where i see 20 pages of 3 friends each plus 1 page of 2 friends and the empty town to tap and add friends

I do not see anything that says "Friends without TSTO"

edit: i received some new requests and was able to add those. it appears the issue was the other people had reached max capacity, not me. thanks sherryt07, you were right :)
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited April 2013
    I am on android, where i see 20 pages of 3 friends each plus 1 page of 2 friends and the empty town to tap and add friends

I don't know for certain as I play on iOS but I've seen many people post about this that they get stuck at 50-60 friends on Android.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013

edit: i received some new requests and was able to add those. it appears the issue was the other people had reached max capacity, not me. thanks sherryt07, you were right :)

I was right!! Doesn't happen often, just ask my teenage daughter. :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.