EA Forums - Banner

PSA to All- Do not Purchase the KEM Magic Ticket yet

Prev1
johncolombo
11504 posts Senior Moderator
edited October 2017
People are reporting a donut loss glitch on this purchase at this time. Please hold off buying until this PSA is taken down.
See this thread for more info:
https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/154318/bought-the-magic-ticket/p1
Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Replies

• This needs to be more visible!!
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • ALREADY BOUGHT IT worked fine for me, in less you want to give me free doughnuts then it didn't work for me
  • johncolombo
    seems to be fine now so I unstuck
  • I haven't tried it yet....
  • I tried and my game froze up. Twice. Not sure if I’ve been charged or not. Guess I’ll find out.
  • johncolombo
    How much is it. No one has said and the button only says purchase. I see no price.
  • My game still freezes when I try to open the magic ticket
  • I heard $4.99 plus tax
  • johncolombo
    Hmm that's what those special boxes always go for but I don't remember the max prize being a boatload. I have bought 2 in the past and it only netted me about 130 donuts each time. So not really worth it to me. Kinda like the licenses you can buy for each event.
  • johncolombo
    It's ashame they charge tax on pretend donuts ;)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Hmm that's what those special boxes always go for but I don't remember the max prize being a boatload. I have bought 2 in the past and it only netted me about 130 donuts each time. So not really worth it to me. Kinda like the licenses you can buy for each event.

Platinum scratches had a max of 1000 donuts.
  • johncolombo
    meinaz wrote: »

Platinum scratches had a max of 1000 donuts.

Thanks @meinaz
  • How much is it. No one has said and the button only says purchase. I see no price.

after tapping "purchase" it goes to google play screen (android) and shows price of $4.99, and I was not charged sales tax. After purchase of platinum scratcher, it still shows in KEM list, but says "no longer available"
  • Purchased last night - won 100 donuts which have now vanished. Is there a fixed planned? If not how do I ask for my £4.99 to be refunded.
    Anyone?
  • 5.45 in italy
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • It’s now ok for me and shows the actual price this time. Tried it and won 100 donuts. I think that’s the lowest figure of donuts you get.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • It’s not working for me, it just freezes on the purchase screen when I try to buy it
  • I'm seeing some conflicting posts regarding the number of times you can purchase the ticket. Some said once, others saying they've bought two.

Has EA officially stated what the quantity is?
  • After five minutes of looking at "Processing purchase... Ka-ching!" I'm going to assume (lol) this hasn't been fixed yet.
  • It's ashame they charge tax on pretend donuts ;)

In the us its $4.99 no tax if they charge tax in another country then its because your country is greedy.