EA Forums - Banner

When do you think?

jimmyj88mph
80 posts Member
edited October 2017
When do you think(or know) SPOILERS
Dracula
will be released? Not too crazy about the theme of the event but I am excited to finally get the king of the vampires.
Post edited by jimmyj88mph on

Replies

• When do you think(or know) SPOILERS Dracula will be released? Not too crazy about the theme of the event but I am excited to finally get the king of the vampires.

We'll know soon enough. I'll guess that @LPNintendoITA will have the info in a day or so. I only wish they had used the original Dracula design and not the younger Tweenlight revision.
  • Good old LPNintendoITA!! Many blessings upon his household.
  • johncolombo
    11451 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2017
    saying spoiler right before the spoiled part does not make it a spoiler. ;)
    you do it like this
    dracula
    Use this 6etkjq3y6gj5.jpg
    button and insert the spoiler inside spoiler and /spoil although you did make me laugh. ;)
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

• We'll know soon enough. I'll guess that @LPNintendoITA will have the info in a day or so. I only wish they had used the original Dracula design and not the younger Tweenlight revision.[/quote]

Which original design are you referring to?
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Which original design are you referring to?

The Republican party HQ design.
    250px-Count_Dracula.jpg

• just saw that he is an act 3 prize. It's stupid to have the most Halloween centric character be available pretty much at the last stage of the event. I will barely get to enjoy his presence before he will be put into storage. I'm trying to be positive but I can't help but wonder what in gods name the people who are in charge of this event are thinking.
  • just saw that he is an act 3 prize. It's stupid to have the most Halloween centric character be available pretty much at the last stage of the event. I will barely get to enjoy his presence before he will be put into storage. I'm trying to be positive but I can't help but wonder what in gods name the people who are in charge of this event are thinking.

Honestly, these days I consider my self lucky to get a character I want from a prize track instead of spending donuts. If I have to wait 'til act three then so be it.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    just saw that he is an act 3 prize. It's stupid to have the most Halloween centric character be available pretty much at the last stage of the event. I will barely get to enjoy his presence before he will be put into storage. I'm trying to be positive but I can't help but wonder what in gods name the people who are in charge of this event are thinking.

Why would he need to be put in storage?
  • meinaz wrote: »
    just saw that he is an act 3 prize. It's stupid to have the most Halloween centric character be available pretty much at the last stage of the event. I will barely get to enjoy his presence before he will be put into storage. I'm trying to be positive but I can't help but wonder what in gods name the people who are in charge of this event are thinking.

I agree. Dracula lives in Springfield year-round. He's not a Halloween-only character.

I don't like having Halloween characters roaming around my Springfield when the season is over. Just a personal preference.

4dqE3XZ.gif

Honestly, these days I consider my self lucky to get a character I want from a prize track instead of spending donuts. If I have to wait 'til act three then so be it.

Grateful not to spend donuts as well it's just the logic that baffles me. Not one of these prizes has anything to do with Halloween except Dracula and by the time I win him Halloween will be long over. If EA put a little thought into how they decided to make the event then I'd have a lot less complaints.

Grateful not to spend donuts as well it's just the logic that baffles me. Not one of these prizes has anything to do with Halloween except Dracula and by the time I win him Halloween will be long over. If EA put a little thought into how they decided to make the event then I'd have a lot less complaints.

While I agree that this is not my ideal THOH, everyone's enjoyment of the holiday and its trappings are different. I've no doubt that this event will appeal to people who like Harry Potter or The Hobbit or LotR and I've seen kids and adults dress up like those characters for years on Halloween. It may not be very Halloween-ish to us but I don't think it's fair to say that it has nothing to do with it. To many, it does.

While I agree that this is not my ideal THOH, everyone's enjoyment of the holiday and its trappings are different. I've no doubt that this event will appeal to people who like Harry Potter or The Hobbit or LotR and I've seen kids and adults dress up like those characters for years on Halloween. It may not be very Halloween-ish to us but I don't think it's fair to say that it has nothing to do with it. To many, it does.

At the same time though I've seen kids dressed as superheroes and that got to be its own separate event(as this should of been). They could of done a way better job at making this in my opinion and the only reason I'm writing this is in hopes EA doesn't repeat this kind of underwhelming event in the future.
  • I think I'll live dangerously and be surprised by Halloween purchasables. I'm getting around 50 donuts a day. So I think I'll be able to handle what I want out of premiums.