EA Forums - Banner

Cletus

I got 2 from him in the last couple days but otherwise I haven't noticed him having a higher proportion than others. Unless you mean the farm as well, in which case I have received tons of quests, and often like 1 per day. For a while I always had a tax, farm, or store quest going pretty much always.

Edit: now Cletus has another one for me so make that 3 in 2 days. Also level 22 btw.

Replies

• Casoffers
    44 posts
    edited October 2012
    I get a decent amount, but often it is also the "tap order" that makes that happen.

Example: Most of my other characters when I tap on them after they complete a task, I IMMEDIATELY tap on them and retask them.

Since Cletus is at the farm and when I tap on him I also end up tapping on on the farm itself and then all that cash is blocking my ability to tap directly on cletus and retask. So by the time it clears and I can tap on him, he has a "task".

Also notice that often tasks won't happen until their cash and XP they generated clears into your "bank". So with Cletus I'm always clearing his cash by tapping, so he ends up with a "!"

• joshhuffman
    298 posts
    edited October 2012
    I am on my 10th back to back Cletus quest. Xp is maxed out so this has just become annoying.
  • xDaft_Punk
    152 posts
    edited October 2012
    Yeh I'm on my fourth or fifth back-to-back Cletus task. I stopped getting the 'collect X amount from restaurants/homes' quests. I think it's stopping the progress of the quests as the Church quest should have started a while ago.
  • jessehodgson
    3 posts
    edited October 2012
    Yeah I'm getting back to back Cletus tasks, about 8 in a row so far. I'm level 20 and sometimes when Cletus finishes a task he's already got a new task in the list, no exclamation mark or anything.
    I can't wait for the next update to get rid of all the dumb stuff happening in this game :cry:
  • ewaldklement
    73 posts
    edited October 2012
    I am currently Lvl 21. And also got now in 3 days, around 8 tasks for him.
    I hope it's over in the next update because its annoying.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!