EA Forums - Banner

Monster fights

Replies

• Grumpstown wrote: »
    Grumpstown wrote: »
    SkngYjJ.png for those who are interested

Thanks! So in the store for Wiggops’ station it says “unlock additional decorations” - what does that mean?
    looks like each character except the tree can give us decorations after purification. im not that far yet, but take a look at the wiki. there are some items displayed

could you please link me to that wiki? I'm not sure it's the one i've been using because there's nothing yet of the halloween event

@mariote2000 sent you a message :)
  • also, bonuts start after lewd is defeated if i remember correctly
  • So far it's the same for me: Bart, Lisa, Martin, Milhouse, and Angelica. I have no idea why there are so many open slots. Maybe later acts will allow more people to battle monsters?

Probably we'll see other kids used like Ralph, Nelson, and maybe characters like Rod and Todd and Database.

I'm not sure about other kids but I suspect that Unicorn Wizard and Greystache will eventually fight as well.
  • Nixlinx
    126 posts Member
    edited October 2017

Thanks! So in the store for Wiggops’ station it says “unlock additional decorations” - what does that mean?
    looks like each character except the tree can give us decorations after purification. im not that far yet, but take a look at the wiki. there are some items displayed

Are you sure about the tree ? It has the same description as Wiggops in my store, "unlocks additional decoration". I'm really not sure about getting him, although something in my head says "gotta catch 'em all" :D
  • Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Nixlinx wrote: »

Are you sure about the tree ? It has the same description as Wiggops in my store, "unlocks additional decoration". I'm really not sure about getting him, although something in my head says "gotta catch 'em all" :D
    no, not sure at all xD i just couldnt see any items for it on the wiki, so i just assumed^^

e: i just rushed him so heres the deal:
    after hes freed, itll get an 4h task. after its done, youll receive an item, in my case, an basic tree, second try gave me a shrub, so totally not worte the 100 donuts i just wasted for science xD on the plus side, he wont need the kids anymore, and will generate 100 wands and 20 crafting currency every 4 hours

Great to known for decorating!
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
    Nixlinx wrote: »

no, not sure at all xD i just couldnt see any items for it on the wiki, so i just assumed^^

e: i just rushed him so heres the deal:
    after hes freed, itll get an 4h task. after its done, youll receive an item, in my case, an basic tree, second try gave me a shrub, so totally not worte the 100 donuts i just wasted for science xD on the plus side, he wont need the kids anymore, and will generate 100 wands and 20 crafting currency every 4 hours

Thanks very much for checking ! Quite underwhelming but who knows, maybe there's a small chance to get something rare :) I got him too now :D
  • So before the fights started up for me I bought Wiggops and he had a list of tasks available and was wondering if he'd be a full character after or just an NPC.
    Also don't forget about the Showcase side to show off your designs as its getting lonely over there. https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/categories/springfield-showcase
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    So before the fights started up for me I bought Wiggops and he had a list of tasks available and was wondering if he'd be a full character after or just an NPC.
    do you remember any of those tasks? treebeard doesnt have tasks after you finish him, so i doubt he will have any either. maybe when the event ends he will convert, but i doubt that as well, as he and his lait will give out special items
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    So before the fights started up for me I bought Wiggops and he had a list of tasks available and was wondering if he'd be a full character after or just an NPC.
    do you remember any of those tasks? treebeard doesnt have tasks after you finish him, so i doubt he will have any either. maybe when the event ends he will convert, but i doubt that as well, as he and his lait will give out special items

Was half asleep when I saw them but was certain there were task for him like a 60m, 4hr, 8hr, 12hr and 24hr.
    Also don't forget about the Showcase side to show off your designs as its getting lonely over there. https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/categories/springfield-showcase
  • Drazkul
    49 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    How are people getting martin to be able to fight? Ive only got Bart, Lisa and Millhouse available to battle the monsters.

Also out of the 2 should I go for kearnyton or lewd first?

Edit: just seen he is a purchasable skin
  • So I begrudgingly bought Wizard Martin with the rebate to help fight monsters just because I wanted to make sure I had a little extra help grinding through the prize track to get all of the good Act 3 prizes. I'm crossing my fingers it wasn't a needless purchase. At worst, I now have a skin for Martin that earns premium.

Now if I could only find out how the heck to open those extra slots to battle the monsters.
  • So I begrudgingly bought Wizard Martin with the rebate to help fight monsters just because I wanted to make sure I had a little extra help grinding through the prize track to get all of the good Act 3 prizes. I'm crossing my fingers it wasn't a needless purchase. At worst, I now have a skin for Martin that earns premium.

Now if I could only find out how the heck to open those extra slots to battle the monsters.

Kind of my sentiments, that's what I was thinking too. It only costing 50 donuts; softened the blow a bit.

The extra slots should be opened/unlocked after you do the first task with Lisa battling Kearneymon.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.

Kind of my sentiments, that's what I was thinking too. It only costing 50 donuts; softened the blow a bit.

The extra slots should be opened/unlocked after you do the first task with Lisa battling Kearneymon.

That's going to take a while. I suppose it'll go a little quicker if I keep Martin on him since he earns double.
  • I'm sending all 4 characters to fight the monster in the main story line first. If its anything like the music event. I want to finish the story line first to earn boughnuts asap.
  • ive been waning on this also. broke down and got him. and kernemon is the one you want to finish first.
  • I'm sending the max to fight Kearneymon (Wizard Martin, Wizard Lisa, Wizard Bart and Magician Milhouse), and I'm shaping up Angelica Button to be Lewd's mortal enemy because she always gets saddled fighting him. :D
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I feel sorry for Lewd (Lenny). Just let the guy drink his beer already. Jeez.

Hi everyone, I think I’m having the same problem as @TheJuiceLoosener. I’ve been fighting the monster, gone through several 4 hour battle with all the available wizards, but I still can’t send more than one at a time, all extra doors closed. I’m wondering if I have missed something really simple, or there is a bug? If the first battle with Lisa and Kearneymon was supposed to unlock them, then something is amiss in my town :(
  • Are there still chains on the doors or are they just closed? If there are still chains you haven't finished a quest somewhere. If they are just closed after you select the first character that goes to the open door, just select another character and they will be placed in the second door.