EA Forums - Banner

Monster fights

Replies

• No chains, just an open slot followed by doors in the other slots; but it wasn’t adding them when I tried. Next round is up relatively soon, so I will try again and make sure I’m not hallucinating. Thanks for the reply!
  • The kids are coming off as pushy brats, the monsters as sympathetic. I like to lightning bang em with a four way bolt for maximum sizzle, and besides, one on one encounters are so rare these days they almost count as a fetish. My extra doors are unchained, if you know what I mean.
  • I may have to get wizard Martin to help with the prize track. This feels painstakingly slow
  • I may have to get wizard Martin to help with the prize track. This feels painstakingly slow

It hasn't even been 24 hours yet!
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • There doesn't seem to be any bonus for filling all the slots to fight a monster, so I don't think it matters much how you spread your magicians.

True, except if you think you may have trouble finishing this event (eg. only freemium characters, can't log on often) then you may want to focus on main quest creatures rather than others (eg. Treestache)
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • rw228 wrote: »
    I can only send one kid to fight each monster. The other spots are locked for me.

They are not locked, if you look the doors they are cracked open. If you add a 2nd wizard you will see it works you can add up to 4 if available

Just buy the Fantastical Beastarium and skip the task for 2 donuts and you get 100 wonds each time if you want quick currency.
    Also don't forget about the Showcase side to show off your designs as its getting lonely over there. https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/categories/springfield-showcase
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    I may have to get wizard Martin to help with the prize track. This feels painstakingly slow

Just buy the Fantastical Beastarium and skip the task for 2 donuts and you get 100 wonds each time if you want quick currency.

I just realized that I was making a mistake by speeding up the characters. It is much cheaper to use the building instead.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    I may have to get wizard Martin to help with the prize track. This feels painstakingly slow

I just realized that I was making a mistake by speeding up the characters. It is much cheaper to use the building instead.

Best hurry in case they take that option away.
    Also don't forget about the Showcase side to show off your designs as its getting lonely over there. https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/categories/springfield-showcase
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    hatchet669 wrote: »
    ive been waning on this also. broke down and got him. and kernemon is the one you want to finish first.

Yep. That's the plan. Send all 4 of my characters to finish Kerneymon then when that's done on to Lewd then finish the Bart & Lisa side quest.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    ive been waning on this also. broke down and got him. and kernemon is the one you want to finish first.

Yep. That's the plan. Send all 4 of my characters to finish Kerneymon then when that's done on to Lewd then finish the Bart & Lisa side quest.

What about adding light mana?- should that be a priority?
  • Does anyone know what is triggering the bonuts rounds?
    Defeating Kerneymon or defeating Lewd?
  • th1103ne70 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what is triggering the bonuts rounds?
    lewd IIRC
    hatchet669 wrote: »

imo, yes it should be. but dont do it for treestache first in case you have him, hes monster 7/7 for a reason

I defeated kerneymon first and it triggered bonuts. 5K though. That’s a lot of wands per box
  • what does the light mana bit do? i've captured kearneymon but now he's sitting there with light mana? shiuld i catch everyone else or light mana kearneymon?
  • jellypawn wrote: »
    what does the light mana bit do? i've captured kearneymon but now he's sitting there with light mana? shiuld i catch everyone else or light mana kearneymon?

focus on the light mana. when its fully charged, you wont need the kids for him anymore, but youll get a 4 hour task which rewards you with currency and an random item

I defeated kerneymon first and it triggered bonuts. 5K though. That’s a lot of wands per box

Ouch,
    5k ? That's heavy for a fremium player.
    It seems that it is monorail time then in order to get some bonuts.
    Hopefully they don't fix the railyard too soon. :)
  • rw228
    1060 posts Member
    So after the light mana is used to charge the beasts then they start producing rewards correct?
  • hatchet669 wrote: »

Sure. I'm just trying to get to the bonuts asap.
  • Hi, freemium player here. Info overload on this site. How is one defeating monsters so fast? Why are others getting more event currency faster than me? I log in every 4 hrs. Main quest line is done.... apparently