EA Forums - Banner

Squeaky voice peasant

adruralo
3277 posts Member
Squeaky voice peasant skin arrived this morning. Message received but disappears and unable to purchase.
iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)

Replies

• heyababy47428
    1038 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I think it's all bugged. I bought the $4.99 donut pack to unlock the skin, got the unlock message, but still nothing in my inventory.
    @adruralo look in the donut pack panel? maybe you're looking in the characters area
    (*EDIT*) relogged, resaved, switched devices, made coffee. boom! he was there.
    keep the faith, brother adruralo!
    Post edited by heyababy47428 on
  • same here - bought the donut offer, and had to log out to claim him - works now!
  • adruralo
    3277 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    After two hours after the message was displayed he finally arrived to purchase as a character bundle for 60 donuts.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • I would love to buy this after seeing the pop-up but it’s not in my store. There’s no option to purchase 60 donuts either
  • i got the pop up saying SVT was available… i clicked on OK… it took me to the multipliers (currency screen), but even scrolling to the left where the donuts are I don’t have the option to purchase it… there isn’t even an option for 60 donuts and SVT i have options for 1.99 (dozen), 9.99 (tray of 132) 19.99 (300) 49.99 (900) and 99.99 (2400) and i am on IOS- in looking at some other feeds about this seems its a glitch but i cant find it anywhere to purchase.
  • I bought him but now my game is stuck on "item in your inventory" screen and I can't click out of it even after shutting the game off and restarting the game. Not impressed.
  • adruralo wrote: »
    Squeaky voice peasant skin arrived this morning. Message received but disappears and unable to purchase.

Same. iOS 11.02
  • LisaMaggie7
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I had no problem purchasing "SVT Peasant +120 donuts" offer on my main account, but when I tried to purchase "SVT Peasant" offer on my 2nd account TigerLotus70, it glitched, not showing the purchase screen, with "Item in Your Inventory" messàge repeatedly showing. I force closed my app, restarted and got "Item in Your Inventory" message glitching again and the Squeaky Voiced Peasant unlocked. BUT the 120 donuts did not appear! I contacted EA and am awaiting a reply.
    EDIT: EA responded to my email and added the donuts to my account within a few hours.
    Post edited by LisaMaggie7 on
  • I bought the" SVT Peasant + 120 donuts" last night around 1:30 am. And it did freeze on the "In your inventory screen" like others have said happened to them. But I just closed out everything got back on and everything was fine. But just now I opened up the game, have not been on for hours. When I did the first thing I saw Your Purchase Was Successful. It added another 120 donuts! I checked my Amazon Gift Card but the balance is the same? Has anyone had any problems with this bundle purchase lately??
  • I bought him but now my game is stuck on "item in your inventory" screen and I can't click out of it even after shutting the game off and restarting the game. Not impressed.

Me too. I don't want to press OK any more incase I end up billing myself 10 times! Did it ever get resolved?
  • Antantc123 wrote: »
    I bought him but now my game is stuck on "item in your inventory" screen and I can't click out of it even after shutting the game off and restarting the game. Not impressed.

Me too. I don't want to press OK any more incase I end up billing myself 10 times! Did it ever get resolved?

It’s not 100% clear what @squallogal632 means by “shutting the game off”. Most users report that force closing and restarting the game gets one past this point. If that fails, a device restart might correct the issue.

• That's what I did. I just exited the game like normal. Then what I don't always do I closed out the app. After a minute or so everything was fine. Then today even did all of SVT peasant task. All Good until this extra 120 donuts SOMEHOW. Cant find where or how they were charged? Maybe it was a birthday gift :D
  • casby
    232 posts Member
    That's what I did. I just exited the game like normal. Then what I don't always do I closed out the app. After a minute or so everything was fine. Then today even did all of SVT peasant task. All Good until this extra 120 donuts SOMEHOW. Cant find where or how they were charged? Maybe it was a birthday gift :D

@natefarley81 known kindle only issue here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Getting-donuts-when-I-haven-t-purchased-any/td-p/6112978

which is affecting me as well, nothing seems charged past the first purchase of the SVT peasant but every 24 hours I get the purchase successful popup and then 120 new donuts. (even this morning when I had made sure that in app purchases were disabled first before I loaded the program).

general ea advice seems to be check with amazon to make sure you weren't billed for the excess and then contact a service person if you want the donuts removed (which I just don't want to spend free donuts and then get charged for them so it's like I can't spend donuts because of fear which is sad). (also I don't know if people are having luck getting them turned off since it's an ongoing issue since july it looks like).