EA Forums - Banner

TreeStache’s Grove not a beast enchanter

Hi. This morning I bought TreeStache’s Grove for a hefty 70 donuts as it advertised itself as being the 7th Beast Enchanter location. I would not have bought this 1% NPC had it not been an Enchanter location, but there is still no option to actually use the location (3/6) are showing not (4/7).

Has anyone else who bought TreeStache after the start of the event noticed this?

Replies

• You have to do the quest line with Homer then battles will unlock
  • I bought Treestache when he was first offered and he's working fine for me. One of the kids is off trying to prune him now...
  • Well I haven't bought Treestache (yet), but it already says 3/7 locations unlocked. It even shows me a screen from Treestache with "Treestache is hidden right now. Treestache can be bought in the store"

EA seems to really have messed up this update :/
  • KillaSqirl wrote: »
    You have to do the quest line with Homer then battles will unlock

I have an Angelica Button and a Beastarium quest but no homer quest. I have battles unlocked but there is no longer a 7th location.
  • Nixlinx
    126 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Nixlinx wrote: »
    Well I haven't bought Treestache (yet), but it already says 3/7 locations unlocked. It even shows me a screen from Treestache with "Treestache is hidden right now. Treestache can be bought in the store"

EA seems to really have messed up this update :/

So now I bought him, the seventh location disappeared and a task with homer popped up .. But Homer is busy asking whose name shouldn't be asked for the next 3 hours ...

6 Donuts later I can confirm that Treestache unlocks after the 2 tasks with Homer where he is chopping wood for 4 hours each.
  • I also bought it and as KillaSqirl said, a new quest appears (involving homer). When you finish them TreeStache appears as the 7th location for battle.
  • KillaSqirl wrote: »
    You have to do the quest line with Homer then battles will unlock

Okay yes that is the answer. I didnt consider this quest because I assumed it was a character quest not essential to the event.

Thread can be closed now.