EA Forums - Banner

Shinning bundle available

A lot cheaper than it was before, if I recall correctly.
Missing Character: The Barbarian

Replies

• and shinning maze too separate
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • When I opened the game today, it said I had new item in store. But, when I opened there was nothing. This must of been it, since I already have it.
  • before I splash my few donuts on these does anyone know if it has any multiplier
  • Just checked the wiki. Maze has a 2.25% multiplier and building is a 24hr payout. I think it was $500.
  • thanks for the info
  • cridon12 wrote: »
    before I splash my few donuts on these does anyone know if it has any multiplier

The maze has a 2.25 multiplier.
  • Why can I only b :/ uy 1 maze? It's not a unique item... ???
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Rich0913 wrote: »
    When I opened the game today, it said I had new item in store. But, when I opened there was nothing. This must of been it, since I already have it.

You can buy more than one.
    When I opened the game today, it said I had new item in store. But, when I opened there was nothing. This must of been it, since I already have it.

The Hotel is unique, not the maze. I already had them, so only the maze showed up in the store for me. Look under “nature” items.

The Hotel is unique, not the maze. I already had them, so only the maze showed up in the store for me. Look under “nature” items.

I was only able to buy one maze. I wanted four.
  • Got the bundle! Missed out last time, was concentrating on building my multiplier last year during event.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    Rich0913 wrote: »
    Were you offered the maze itself though? I was only offered that item for 50 donuts. Though I already have two mazes.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    0Brooders0 wrote: »

I had already bought one previously and wanted more, but I was also only able to buy one.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    0Brooders0 wrote: »

I had already bought one previously and wanted more, but I was also only able to buy one.

Same for me :(
  • johncolombo
    11349 posts Senior Moderator
    I have 2 from before and was only able to buy one. I can't remember if the old ones have a multiplier. Maybe that is the difference?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I have 2 from before and was only able to buy one. I can't remember if the old ones have a multiplier. Maybe that is the difference?

The original deal including the maze also had a bonus. So yeah the old ones do have a multiplier. .. I thought you might be onto something then sorry :/
  • I have 2 from before and was only able to buy one. I can't remember if the old ones have a multiplier. Maybe that is the difference?
    Pretty sure it had a multiplier. I’m a Freemium player, and cheap, to boot! I never would have spent donuts on a deco. Got it last year in a rerelease with the Shinning Hotel. I believe that they made it non-unique at that time. LPN would know.