11567 posts Member
edited October 2017
charmers-market-exchange-guide.png?w=300charmers-market-exchange.png?w=300
FpKsGIk.png
19it2TF.png

Post edited by LPNintendoITA on
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• At least you get four of those Magic Academy walls when you craft it. For the price, I was hoping you'd only have to craft the one and then pay to make the rest kind of like One Night Stan's.
  • Phantom1964
    9 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    How do I get the medieval rich house? All its telling me is that i already have it but I don't. Without it I will have to keep crafting at level 1.

• uh you can craft other things. you can't even craft it at level 1
  • Wish we could have more wolf rocks but oh well.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase

Read the question. I asked how do I get the Medieval Rich House? When it tells me I already have it but know for a fact I do not.
  • i read it wrong. but i dont get why you wrote Without it I will have to keep crafting at level 1. also it was released in the previous thoh event

Read the question. I asked how do I get the Medieval Rich House? When it tells me I already have it but know for a fact I do not.

It’s a unique item. You have it from a previous event, (so do I) once you get to level 2, which is when it’s unlocked, you’ll just need to spend 1080 on other stuff (walls, bats etc) to progress to level 3.
  • I do not have it from a previous event nor is it in my inventory so I will ask again, How do I get the Medieval Rich House?
  • zlevell786
    219 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    If it says you have it, then you have it.

If you really can’t find it then I suggest you contact EA.

But make sure you check every section of the inventory and every inch of your land.
  • its a big building its not small
  • johncolombo
    11494 posts Senior Moderator
    I had to search my town for some of the things it said I had and I did indeed already have them. They are just not memorable.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I do not have it from a previous event nor is it in my inventory so I will ask again, How do I get the Medieval Rich House?

If it says you have it then you have it.
    In Inventory it's under houses. If it's not there then search your town because it's there.

That was kind of rude, someone was trying to help you. If the game tells you you already have it you probably do, otherwise coming here and asking a question that *Most* people can figure out themselves by remembering, reading or thinking is silly.

If you really do NOT have it contact EA. :|

• adruralo
    3288 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I do not have it from a previous event nor is it in my inventory so I will ask again, How do I get the Medieval Rich House?
    If you go back to the Charmer’s Market exchange in the crafting section, what wording does it exactly say under medieval rich house?
    It will be either ‘you already have this item in your Town’ or ‘you already have this item in your Inventory’ this will narrow it down to where it should be. If it’s defintely missing then contact EA, because if it is missing, no one here can help.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    adruralo wrote: »
    I do not have it from a previous event nor is it in my inventory so I will ask again, How do I get the Medieval Rich House?
    If you go back to the Charmer’s Market exchange in the crafting section, what wording does it exactly say under medieval rich house?
    It will be either ‘you already have this item in your Town’ or ‘you already have this item in your Inventory’ this will narrow it down to where it should be. If it’s defintely missing then contact EA, because if it is missing, no one here can help.

I had no idea this happened. I had everything out but I had to test it. Now I can't find my forest cave, but I know it is in my inventory.

to be fair I can't find it in either of my towns and I also don't believe I've had it before, but it is telling me I do have it
  • id you play the halloween event last year?
  • Best thing I've found on crafting to level up is the walls. I'm stocking up on them for future builds. Don't remember which building you're talking about, but do know I have it, and, it's in the area from last year's Halloween event.
  • I have the same issue as Phantom 1964. It's telling me I have the Medieval Rich House and there has never been this item in the game before. I've been playing since the beginning. It has to be a glitch.
  • dalberts57 wrote: »
    I have the same issue as Phantom 1964. It's telling me I have the Medieval Rich House and there has never been this item in the game before. I've been playing since the beginning. It has to be a glitch.

The item comes from the crafting tree in last year's THOH, it's just not particularly memorable.