EA Forums - Banner

Railyard tasks not ending

I've noticed this week my railyard tasks are resetting after I get my 5 bonuts. I've finished it three times this week. Am I unique?

Replies

• This is happening for me also. I had it mostly finished before the update, finished the first round after the update, and it rolled to starting a second time. I completed the second time tonight, and it is now letting me run the railyard tasks yet again. I like free donuts, but hope this is intentional and not a bug that will penalize later. I liked feeling finished after running my loop for the week, but I'll trade not feeling finished for extra donuts.
  • shabu922 wrote: »
    I've noticed this week my railyard tasks are resetting after I get my 5 bonuts. I've finished it three times this week. Am I unique?

No, this is the new normal.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/155000/is-the-monorail-crafting-now-endless#latest
  • I'm having the same problem. I reported it and they said it has been sent on to the "studio team" to further investigate. The lack of resolution is killing me, but I'm done with these rail yard tasks until they fix it.
  • jenclevy wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem. I reported it and they said it has been sent on to the "studio team" to further investigate. The lack of resolution is killing me, but I'm done with these rail yard tasks until they fix it.

This isn’t a bug.

• At the bottom of the Rail Yard Project Board, it now says "... New prizes available on completion.", so this was intentional.
  • What's the problem with getting extra donuts. I think it's awesom.
  • I had to stop after or so rounds. I miss the old version - try to complete it as fast as possible, refill everything to their max, and then life as normal in Springfield for four or so days. And then get filled with anticipation when the railyard is close to re-opening for the week.

Now it's repeat, repeat, repeat. A boring loop.

• I liked it how it used to be, too. You could do it, finish it and stop.
  • 22steelpaw wrote: »
    I liked it how it used to be, too. You could do it, finish it and stop.

I don’t understand this viewpoint. There’s nothing now that penalizes you for stopping at any point in time you choose to do so.