EA Forums - Banner

What level are you in Charmer’s market exchange?

Prev13
adruralo
3277 posts Member
At this stage in the game goblin gold is a little hard to come by.
I’m expecting this to speed up eventually.
I’ve just reached level 2 in the game.
What level are you in the Charmer’s market exchange?
iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)

Replies

• johncolombo
    11237 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2017
    jybzykzcxnqz.gif
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2311 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Ahh... :lol:

As for the topic.. I have enough to get to level 2, but I "already have one in my town", so using the 'more wands' aspect to gather enough gold for some more walls which will automatically level me up
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • johncolombo
    11237 posts Senior Moderator
    I had to go and look. Didn't even realize there were levels. 2.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Level 1.....I have only bought 1 item....I'm taking it slow.
  • I bought the weird singing whatever it is and 4 walls. Most of the stuff, I already have, so won't need to worry about those. The worst part of this event is, we can't help any of our friends, so, none of them even know we've been to their towns. I wish I hadn't bought the walking Quickie Mart. I thought it would walk around town, but, it just stomps its little feet in place, except when someone is inside, then it goes down and looks like the original Quickie Mart. I'd like municipal buses driving around town. My other gripe is, I hate having to hunt down Ghouls in friends towns for my bonus.
  • jsh0982
    58 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I exchanged only one bonsai tree.
    I already have most of the items.
    It also has around 1,100 goblin gold.
  • Nixlinx
    126 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Level 2. Bought my third wall-pack a few hours ago and one bonsai tree so far. Still need 500 Gold to reach Level 3ach
  • Still on level 2, its going to take forever at this rate.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Level 2, but am in no rush to level up. There seems to be no benefit to it as there’s been in some past events, and I always seems to have an abundance of crafting material by the end of an event. I also have a lot of the items already.
  • Only thing that could have made this event worse was to bring back THE WHEEL.....
  • 3. Fear me.
  • Level 1. Can't afford to level it up. Although I haven't had much time to play because of work. Mostly because they started the event on a day I work, so right off the bat I was behind 8 hours the day the event started. So, you can imagine how behind I am. I did by the ghost Bonsai...but put it in storage for now. Because I don't know what to think of it. I was broke after I got it. So, taking forever to farm more currency....
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Seems like earning the currency is taking a lot longer than previous events. Only earned the first item, whatever it’s called, and four walls.
  • Just reached level 2 this morning.
  • I’m at level one still. Once again I didn’t know that the event started until yesterday (Friday) because there was no update for my iPad available until then! This is the third time it’s happened and it’s getting old.
  • Just Hit level 2 today
  • Ugh... It looks like it's going to be a very long time for me for both quests.

37509364276_b490bf317a.jpg

37509355596_eb6c53652c.jpg
  • Castiel19x
    4114 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Well there's still 37 days left which is a long time. :smile:
    And I forgot to quote ^^
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • 37 daysssss????? Oh the pain.

• beastlymm wrote: »
    Ugh... It looks like it's going to be a very long time for me for both quests.

37509364276_b490bf317a.jpg

37509355596_eb6c53652c.jpg

The Act 1 chain it looks like you are ahead of schedule according to the couple calendars a few have done up to help track the event