EA Forums - Banner

Businessman's Social Club and Fat Tony's Compound

Prev13
Haven't decided yet. Still figuring out how to design the Coliseium and Motel. But I'm going to create something huge for the Compound, similar to my Burns Manor, but have NO IDEA where I'm going to find the room, ugh, I need more land, lol.

Replies

• bananabailey
    62 posts
    edited April 2013
    Thinking the motel and gentlemen's club need to be side by side for that touch of mafia sleeze...
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Out my BSC as part of my downtown block (Police, Post Office, Library) near my City Hall.

Fat Tony's will displace Burns Manor next to the Springfield Sign. Burns will move south of the power plant while my little Europe section of Springfield moves east of the cemeteries.

Oh, and I have to start planning for Duff Stadium as well. *groans*
  • logistics_eng
    122 posts
    edited April 2013
    There is a task added for Fat Tony if you have the hot tub " relax in hot tub" and I think it is a 12 hour one but I could be wrong on the duration.
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited April 2013
    I put mine next to Luigi's. Felt that Luigi's would be their ideal place for lunch and meetings. Also put iron railings around the business place.

For Fat Tony's compound, I plan to give him a private island, with 2 parks either side, once I have the space.
  • madjestynina12q
    216 posts
    edited April 2013
    I've just plonked mine while I have a think and look for in inspiration, I'm still whacking snakes to get the motel and coliseum, always great ideas on here.
  • MelDesigner
    647 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I remember Tony Montana's mansion in the movie Scarface where his was a waterfront property so I went with that idea. Hopefully EA decides to create palm trees so I can switch out these trees to make this layout look more "expensive". Added a dock for yachts in case EA creates those too. :)

8668737329_9e95719810_z.jpg

I recently added the jacuzzi but didn't find a good place to have it in Fat Tony's Compound.
    Temporarily if Tony wants to use the jacuzzi, he could switch it out with the fountain for a scenic waterfront view :)

8668796561_834017717f_z.jpg

By the way who among my neighbors anonymously gave me 112 snake eggs, I thank you! :)
    I don't really need them since I've gotten Miss Springfield the other night but much appreciated nonetheless.
    Its a lot of fun whacking the eggs and letting them all run loose in the town.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • merobertme
    4 posts
    edited April 2013
    Wow - that is a great layout! I love the hot tub in the middle! I feel a bit foolish after reading this thread - I thought it was going to be the Texan's mansion, ah well, this is better.

I was also going to say a universal thank you to all the people who are generously leaving eggs - it's a fun treat to suddenly have a hundred eggs to whack through and inspired to me too!
  • iarechanelle
    237 posts
    edited April 2013
    I remember Tony Montana's mansion in the movie Scarface where his was a waterfront property so I went with that idea. Hopefully EA decides to create palm trees so I can switch out these trees to make this layout look more "expensive". Added a dock for yachts in case EA creates those too. :)

8668737329_e669251ba0_z.jpg

I recently added the jacuzzi but didn't find a good place to have it in Fat Tony's Compound.
    Temporarily if Tony wants to use the jacuzzi, he could switch it out with the fountain for a scenic waterfront view :)

8668796561_031f6fe37e_z.jpg

By the way who among my neighbors anonymously gave me 112 snake eggs, I thank you! :)
    I don't really need them since I've gotten Miss Springfield the other night but much appreciated nonetheless.

That is absolutely class! Fab design!
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited April 2013

8668737329_e669251ba0_z.jpg

8668796561_031f6fe37e_z.jpg

Very nice design! I'm going to be looking for Fat Tony appearances on my Simpson DVDs for ideas, but that is really top notch work.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited April 2013
    Amazing as always Mel!
  • Malocchio21
    36 posts
    edited April 2013
    null.png

Still not done with putting all the trees down, but I tried I give it th hidden winding road feel.
  • FrinksIntern
    282 posts
    edited April 2013
    Still not done with putting all the trees down, but I tried I give it th hidden winding road feel.

null.png
  • various121
    109 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Please repost: building the compound now but here is the Club:

1kaq2H8.jpg
  • JJ illumina T
    187 posts
    edited April 2013
    http://imgur.com/yc2GeWQ.jpg

Theres mine, not done yet.
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited April 2013
    I feel like my Tony's Compound will look pretty similar to my Burns' Manor, but I'm going to try changing it up a little bit so they aren't exactly the same.

I agree that there needs to be some more freakin' land ... and cheaper. I have a bunch of buildings but nowhere to put them :(
  • FrinksIntern
    282 posts
    edited April 2013
    various121 wrote:
    Please repost: building the compound now but here is the Club:

1kaq2H8.jpg
  • FrinksIntern
    282 posts
    edited April 2013
    Theres mine, not done yet.

yc2GeWQ.jpg
  • various121
    109 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Please repost: Tony's compound to date, with a guard station.

09U5yg2.jpg
  • RATBEARDFISHHOOK
    119 posts
    edited April 2013
    various121 wrote:
    09U5yg2.jpg
    sorry thought i could repost this but not so much
  • glowvicious
    135 posts
    edited April 2013
    various121 wrote:
    sorry thought i could repost this but not so much
    09U5yg2.jpg

Nice :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!