He's my favourite character ! Thanks EA YEE-HAW 1,2,3,4

He is a good character for sure :D

1,2,3,4 LOL

His 24hr task is great :D

Replies

• tommmmdonuts
    27 posts
    edited April 2013
    What are his jobs and such, I have 231 donuts and im thinking of getting him
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6306 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    I agree
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited April 2013
    rich+texan.gif
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited April 2013
    I've only just started his first task (in the brown house) I had 88 donuts left couldn't believe my luck when I saw he was 85 , normally these premium characters are 90
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    kelvin9994 wrote:
    I've only just started his first task (in the brown house) I had 88 donuts left couldn't believe my luck when I saw he was 85 , normally these premium characters are 90

It was meant to be for you then lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited April 2013
    Yes it was a definite sign lol
  • Pumptruffles
    30 posts
    edited April 2013
    What are his jobs and such, I have 231 donuts and im thinking of getting him

Yeh, what are his tasks? I may get him but I like characters that have visible tasks!
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited April 2013
    This reminds me, need to buy donuts. Should I go for the 300 or the 900 and save some? I want to buy all of this update stuff seeing as I missed out on swanky fish grrr
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm on 73 donuts and will get a bonus level tonight for 3 more, I can't decide whether to get the Observatory or wait a little longer and get the Texan!!?! :? What would you guys do? I do like extra buildings to make my town more interesting... But that guy is awesome! So conflicted.... :shock: :mrgreen:
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited April 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    I'm on 73 donuts and will get a bonus level tonight for 3 more, I can't decide whether to get the Observatory or wait a little longer and get the Texan!!?! :? What would you guys do? I do like extra buildings to make my town more interesting... But that guy is awesome! So conflicted.... :shock: :mrgreen:

Ooh tough choice... I'd find out the texans tasks first.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    shaunareid wrote:

He's missing a 4hr task...but that might come with a future building, like a football stadium, maybe..
  • madjestynina12q
    216 posts
    edited April 2013
    Think ill get the Texan too.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

He's missing a 4hr task...but that might come with a future building, like a football stadium, maybe..

Good point! If his 12 hour task is outdoors that would more than likely sway me!! :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    Ive got to buy some more donuts only doing the 300 tho as I made a massive mistake with WD update thought 900 would get me through when it didn't so bought another 900..... so shoulda bought the boatland to begin with LOL

The Texan is defo whay to go :D His outdoor tasks are great......

1 , 2 ,3 ,4!! :mrgreen:

rich+texan.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Ive got to buy some more donuts only doing the 300 tho as I made a massive mistake with WD update thought 900 would get me through when it didn't so bought another 900..... so shoulda bought the boatland to begin with LOL

rich+texan.gif

Ooh a boatload does sound tempting! But after my waste of it the last time I think ill definitely not lol, will go for 900.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

rich+texan.gif

Ooh a boatload does sound tempting! But after my waste of it the last time I think ill definitely not lol, will go for 900.

I wish I had the same attitude towards donut purchasing as you guys!! Haha :mrgreen: I just can't bring my self to do it! :?

Plus I'm getting a new TV next week so money is assigned elsewhere! lol 60 or 65 inch is the only question! Although I have seen a nice 70inch one... Size matters :wink::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited April 2013
    Does he talk?
  • BB-KK___
    4 posts
    edited April 2013
    Yh he talks :D
  • glennsoe
    184 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Tempted as hell to Get him..

What are his Tasks?
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited April 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

rich+texan.gif

I wish I had the same attitude towards donut purchasing as you guys!! Haha :mrgreen: I just can't bring my self to do it! :?

Plus I'm getting a new TV next week so money is assigned elsewhere! lol 60 or 65 inch is the only question! Although I have seen a nice 70inch one... Size matters :wink::mrgreen::mrgreen:

70 :shock: woah!! I thought my 50 was big!! That must be real cool to watch!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.