Requires: Springfield Downs

Drink at Moe's
    8h
    Requires: Moe's Tavern
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    I wish I had the same attitude towards donut purchasing as you guys!! Haha :mrgreen: I just can't bring my self to do it! :?

Plus I'm getting a new TV next week so money is assigned elsewhere! lol 60 or 65 inch is the only question! Although I have seen a nice 70inch one... Size matters :wink::mrgreen::mrgreen:

70 :shock: woah!! I thought my 50 was big!! That must be real cool to watch!

65" Your being watching it from the back garden! :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • logistics_eng
    122 posts
    edited April 2013
    I purchased him as well. I like his outside tasks. I also purchased the hot tub to go on my apartment roof and Tony's Club. The club will go with the Sleazy Motel once I get it ;)
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited April 2013
    MaciejBzow wrote:
    His tasks are:

Go to a Tea Party Rally
    60m
    $105, 26 XP

Ride the Mechanical Bull
    12h
    $600, 150 XP

Celebrate, Cowboy Style!
    24h
    $1000, 225 XP

Visit the Track
    3h
    Requires: Springfield Downs

Drink at Moe's
    8h
    Requires: Moe's Tavern

:thumbup: thanks!
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited April 2013
    I like him and his look. He's fun but he only has 2 outdoor tasks. I don't regret buying him though, a favourite of mine... I just wish he had more outdoor tasks or more tasks in general.
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited April 2013
    I saw the Rich Texan riding the mechanical bull while making my rounds to gather neighbor snakes. It convinced me he's the next thing I buy once I have enough donuts.

YEE-HAW!
  • logistics_eng
    122 posts
    edited April 2013
    His other outside task is standing in place and shooting his six shooters in the air. ;)
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited April 2013
    TRTX84 wrote:
    I saw the Rich Texan riding the mechanical bull while making my rounds to gather neighbor snakes. It convinced me he's the next thing I buy once I have enough donuts.

YEE-HAW!

I think i shoud have bought him instead of the cuba restaurant :thumbdown: need to buy more donuts already :?
  • capnfatback
    71 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    The 3-hr task, visit the track, is not at a premium rate. It's like the FruitBatMan 4-hr task. This needs to be changed.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited April 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Ive got to buy some more donuts only doing the 300 tho as I made a massive mistake with WD update thought 900 would get me through when it didn't so bought another 900..... so shoulda bought the boatland to begin with LOL

The Texan is defo whay to go :D His outdoor tasks are great......

1 , 2 ,3 ,4!! :mrgreen:

rich+texan.gif

Ooh a boatload does sound tempting! But after my waste of it the last time I think ill definitely not lol, will go for 900.

I wish I had the same attitude towards donut purchasing as you guys!! Haha :mrgreen: I just can't bring my self to do it! :?

Plus I'm getting a new TV next week so money is assigned elsewhere! lol 60 or 65 inch is the only question! Although I have seen a nice 70inch one... Size matters :wink::mrgreen::mrgreen:

70 :shock: woah!! I thought my 50 was big!! That must be real cool to watch!

It's freakin insane! But is it worth £2,500!?! THAT is a good question!! Haha :wink::lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.