EA Forums - Banner

Channel Zero: No-End House

2Next

Replies

• Turkey1010 wrote: »
    I was reading about it and apparently these are from Creepypasta stories..

Most of these creepypastas are — in my opinion, of course — dreadfully amateurish. “Candle Cove”, written by Kris Straub, is on the other hand a fairly well-crafted and suitably creepy story. I thought “NoEnd House”, written by Brian Russell, was pretty tedious, but the Syfy screenplay doesn’t actually have all that much in common with the original creepypasta.
    Turkey1010 wrote: »
    But I don't understand
    how the cannibal dad got out of the house. . If they are out?

That surprised me too. It would seem to violate the internal logic/rules that govern how the house works.
  • meinaz
    4786 posts Member
    edited October 16
    If Seth really lives in the house and he is able to travel between the house and outside, then there may be a way that others can as well. I am not sure if he is a memory or just somebody from the outside that has chosen to stay in the house.

Two episodes left to hopefully come to a satisfying conclusion. I still need to rewatch episode 4 to make sure I didn't miss anything.
    I support LPN. Keep the walkthroughs here.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    If Seth really lives in the house and he is able to travel between the house and outside, then there may be a way that others can as well. I am not sure if he is a memory or just somebody from the outside that has chosen to stay in the house.
    I don’t think that Seth is a product of the house in the same way that Margot’s pseudo-father is. Nothing is completely clear at this point, but my best guess is that when Seth tells Margot he is just a “regular guy” he is being more or less truthful, which could explain his ability to move between the two worlds with relative ease. Further, when the group is outside the corn maze and Seth shows Margot the orchid mantis, he is, I suspect, alluding to his job — i.e., for reasons unknown he is luring people into the house.

Finally, during Seth’s private conversation with the pseudo-J.D., the former seems to elliptically imply that either the latter won’t be able to get out of the house or that should he succeed in doing so he wouldn’t survive for very long.

Of course, this is mostly just supposition at this stage. I expect that some of this ambiguity will be resolved in these last two episodes.

• SquirrelLadd
    577 posts Member
    edited October 17
    Looking forward to next episode.
    I was also confused about the Dad being able to leave. I suspected that the pseudo JD wouldnt be able to leave, and ultimately he dies anyway. I dont think Seth is a House/Memory person. I think the story he told Margot, about his background, was true and that he didnt have any familly/friends in the real world. I think he decided to live, mainly, in the House world and lures people in to keep him company. I still have lots of questions
    SheilaL2017 in Crawl to the Finish

MEMBER of the RTTF Gang
  • meinaz
    4786 posts Member
    What did everybody think of the final episode? I was kind of disappointed in this season. I liked the first few episodes but I felt like there wasn't enough to sustain 6 episodes. Last week was pretty forgettable for me as was most of this episode. I preferred last season. I hope season 3 will be better.
    I support LPN. Keep the walkthroughs here.
  • This season started with so much promise, i actually realy enjoyed the first 2 episodes and thought it was going to be better than season 1. I think there was a lot of potential in the storyline that wasnt realised and the last 2 episodes were very slow and boring. I was also disappointed in the ending. Real shame, I feel it could have been relaly creepy and weird if done differently. I preferred the 1st season too.
    SheilaL2017 in Crawl to the Finish

MEMBER of the RTTF Gang