EA Forums - Banner

Uh-oh! Sorry guys!

Being English to I would guess that it something to do with the people who were in Bad Boys II shall we say :(

God job your friend told you tho :D

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    *shrugs*

It was unintentional and you meant no harm. It's all good.

What is not good is the town that was on my son's list of neighbors that I had to remove because they had spelled out **** in hedges in their town. Nice thing for a 10 year old to see when he's gone visiting to whack snakes.

"MOM! Look what this person did!"

Yeah...delete....delete....delete....lol.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited April 2013
    Lol I'm very glad he told me! I felt soo bad. I have removed it now though.

Seriously, F U? I think a lot of people forget this is a game for children as well as adults, don't really know why you would want to say that to your neighbours anyway...

• jasonicus321
    1811 posts
    edited April 2013
    Tell that to the people making egg penises.

No harm here. Burning crosses are part of a dark time in civil rights in the States.
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I have a friend that has 'C U Next Tuesday' if you know what I mean :wink: written in eggs :shock:
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited April 2013
    Never understood the swearing in the town.

Melody with the reference is funny lmao. Didn't see if yesterday when I was trying to write Walt in your town. I really suck at the egg art.

I don't think anyone thought you were going out of your way to be racist.

• melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited April 2013

Melody with the reference is funny lmao. Didn't see if yesterday when I was trying to write Walt in your town. I really suck at the egg art.

Lol was that you?? Haha I was trying to work out who it was! I suck too, my 'm' comes out looking like a jumbled mess, half the time I just leave a batch of eggs rather than bother putting my initials lol

Ahh the cross looked so cool as well, if only it was politically correct!
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have a friend that has 'C U Next Tuesday' if you know what I mean :wink: written in eggs :shock:

I guess some people never get the chance to swear in real life so they take it out on this game :/ lol I have no clue
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    Someone wrote Go UGA, Go Dawgs and Gators suck in my town. That's about as bad as it gets for me. :evil: Lisa would understand!
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited April 2013

Lol was that you?? Haha I was trying to work out who it was! I suck too, my 'm' comes out looking like a jumbled mess, half the time I just leave a batch of eggs rather than bother putting my initials lol

Ahh the cross looked so cool as well, if only it was politically correct!
    ya that was me. I hated how it looked so much that I just gave you all the eggs on me at the time lol. Don't remember how many but I think it was over 300. I mess up and everyone wins :)
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited April 2013
    Ahh thanks Walter :D, ill be sure to egg up your town today :p
  • mattperiolat
    668 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Lol I'm very glad he told me! I felt soo bad. I have removed it now though.

Seriously, F U? I think a lot of people forget this is a game for children as well as adults, don't really know why you would want to say that to your neighbours anyway...

Yeah, one of my 'friends' has done that in their town too. Not thrilled about it, but right now, biting my tounge. Cannot exactly tell them 'Hey, shouldn't do that, kids playing' through eggs, can I? And I have to compromise myself for snakes given I need a thousand today to stay on track.

*sigh*
  • LazyUmberto
    95 posts
    edited April 2013
    I once saw a giant swastika made from hedges and smaller onces all over the town.

This was a while ago. And right when I was going to report him/her, they had taken the decorations down so I'm guessing someone else reported it.

• capnfatback
    71 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    So yesterday after redecorating my church I put a cross made out of burning bushes In the front yard, only to utilise the premium bushes that I had bought and was forced to put away during the decoration cap. I thought it looked cool, kinda mixing the whole cross thing and burning bush thing at the same time.

However, an American neighbour enlightened me of its racist origin (I'm British I had no clue) and apparently it's really racist to black Americans. I had no intention whatsoever of offending anybody and would just like to make that clear, I had no idea and hope I haven't offended anyone.

Just you wait to see what cultural peccadillo I have planned for Guy Fawkes Night . . . :twisted:

Just kidding, of course.
  • mattperiolat
    668 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I admit to making cross shapes with my eggs, but not for religious reasons, just make a unique mark on people's property. My 'Kilroy Was Here' sort of speak.
  • blbrooks38
    217 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I had made the burning cross in my Springfield for Easter time since it was my only decoration besides the bunny hedge. It represented the passion of * and was not used as a symbol of hatred.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited April 2013
    So yesterday after redecorating my church I put a cross made out of burning bushes In the front yard, only to utilise the premium bushes that I had bought and was forced to put away during the decoration cap. I thought it looked cool, kinda mixing the whole cross thing and burning bush thing at the same time.

However, an American neighbour enlightened me of its racist origin (I'm British I had no clue) and apparently it's really racist to black Americans. I had no intention whatsoever of offending anybody and would just like to make that clear, I had no idea and hope I haven't offended anyone.

You sir are scum! Only joking. I'm from uk and iv never hear is been a racist symbol if that's the case then almost every tattoo parlour are racist too.

I can see it being offencive to religious people tho....maybe....
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited April 2013
    I once saw a giant swastika made from hedges and smaller onces all over the town.

This was a while ago. And right when I was going to report him/her, they had taken the decorations down so I'm guessing someone else reported it.

We must have had the same neighbor, I deleted him promptly
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!