EA Forums - Banner

Dill1785 not trading fairly:/

Replies

• jyokogawa
    12 posts
    edited April 2013
    Saved my time and eggs I suppose.

He PMed me asking to trade, then when I put 100 down he left 95 which was fishy, but I let it slide, then I saw a bunch of eggs I didn't place. Thought it was fishy so I went on the forums and sas this. Hrm. So much for that.
  • Win2Kuser
    14 posts
    edited April 2013
    You have to ask the question. If it's been confirmed that he's scamming people and sending private messages, why is he still a member, or at the very least why hasn't he had his PM function disabled?

I think it's a disgrace that someone can get away with this time and time again, and I feel sorry for anyone that's been scammed :(
    What a sad individual!
  • iarechanelle
    237 posts
    edited April 2013
    Can I block him on the forum? Not fond of a grown man messaging me saying he wants to lick me.

Edit: managed to find block function. Hope he isn't sending similar to messages to younger forum members. Creepy.
  • spiril1212
    141 posts
    edited April 2013
    From the egg pact thread today:
    dill1785 wrote:
    I have just over 1200 eggs that I am willing to trade off to someone. I anyone has any eggs that they would be interested in trading, PM me the amount of eggs you can trade. Don't forget to add me! :)

Username: dill1785

:roll:

Can he not be banned?
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Can I block him on the forum? Not fond of a grown man messaging me saying he wants to lick me.

Edit: managed to find block function. Hope he isn't sending similar to messages to younger forum members. Creepy.

You should notify a mod about his disgusting PMs. Pretty sure sending people unwanted posts of a sexual nature qualifies as harassment, which is probably a ban-able offense. Hopefully it is...God this guy's a complete **** in every possible respect.
  • vercettitx
    116 posts
    edited April 2013
    BUMP

• troothpaste
    96 posts
    edited April 2013
    just had an offer from him trying to trade me 700 eggs and after this thread i wont be doing so and have sent a reply to him about it
  • JayWayne1
    89 posts
    edited April 2013

That is just sick, the mods need to know about this ASAP. You could have been 10 years old for all he knows. You can't see people's ages on here.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    JayWayne1 wrote:

That is just sick, the mods need to know about this ASAP. You could have been 10 years old for all he knows. You can't see people's ages on here.

Oh we know whats going on and we are fully aware!!! (i/we see all)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • troothpaste
    96 posts
    edited April 2013
    I just hope he does get dealt with fairly by mods what he is doing is wrong but we cant go guns blazing haha hopefully the mods deal with him swiftly enough for him to learn to be fair with his fellow tapped out community in the awesomenemity that we are

and a lil something for neo

watch out for the rabbit
  • ISWThunder
    29 posts
    edited April 2013
    If you guys accept his friend request, can you send Lisa to release snakes in his town repeatedly? Does that actually work?

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013

watch out for the rabbit

I'm always keeping my eyes open for the white rabbit ;)
    tumblr_lndvvvOvBo1qlsk8vo1_500.gif
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

watch out for the rabbit

I'm always keeping my eyes open for the white rabbit ;)
    tumblr_lndvvvOvBo1qlsk8vo1_500.gif

Neo you better watch out. Look who's still out there!

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

Neo you better watch out. Look who's still out there!

Lol that's wicked never seen that before :D damn program's they always find their way bk, bet it to do with "The Frenchman" again :mrgreen: thanks for letting me know lol :mrgreen:
  • troothpaste
    96 posts
    edited April 2013
    haha that ad is genious i know neo you know at the end of the trilogy but really would love them to reboot the franchise or something anyways back onto topic
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    It's a current commercial running in America. I saw it earlier today on TV and wanted to post it. Just been waiting for my chance. :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    It's a current commercial running in America. I saw it earlier today on TV and wanted to post it. Just been waiting for my chance. :mrgreen:

Brilliant sherry nice one for that :D
  • jbkon_92
    87 posts
    edited April 2013
    EDUBS79 also doesn't trade fairly it seems. Dropped 125 eggs this morning still haven't gotten anything back, and he's opened them. :x
  • troothpaste
    96 posts
    edited April 2013
    not sticking up for the him but remember he ma have opened the 125 eggs you traded but still building up for yours or he has burned you give it a few more hours if not then i would guess its unfortunately been a burn
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited April 2013
    Being a egg stealer, I think this will describe him.

angry_bird___king_pig_by_life_as_a_coder-d3g7nj0.jpg

Sorry about the size.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.