EA Forums - Banner

Guess The Film by Quotes Game

Prev13456734
Wanna play?

Inspired by Guess The Lyric game.
Guess the film based on the quote. No cheating. Answer correctly then post another quote.

Film quote:

By the way, I brought Downey some comic books he was asking for. The kid, Kaffee, I swear, he doesn't know where he is. He doesn't even know why he's been arrested.
BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• Wanna play?

Guess the film based on the quote. No cheating. Answer correctly then post another quote.

Film quote:

By the way, I brought Downey some comic books he was asking for. The kid, Kaffee, I swear, he doesn't know where he is. He doesn't even know why he's been arrested.

A Few Good Men.

• Wanna play?

Film quote:

A Few Good Men.

Correct.
  • Another game for me to suck at.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Another game for me to suck at.

I'm horrible at the lyrics game so I had to create one I was (somewhat) good at. :D
    Another game for me to suck at.

Here's an easy one from me.

Hey gang, It's been a rough night for Rockin' Ricky... but he's still on the air! The Marines are standing by with fire hoses.

Hope you don't mind @happyone2323
  • No idea. Not easy for me. How about: Who you gonna call? ;)
    No idea. Not easy for me. How about: Who you gonna call? ;)

Um...Batman? Poltergeistcatchers?
  • moxxee
    7716 posts Member
    simp7fan wrote: »

Ooh, Batman Returns! Right?
  • Gremlins
  • @someonewashere I don't mind at all :)

It was Mythbusters.
  • Gremlins

LRYlWvA.gif
    Ya got it.
    @Simp7fan
    Obviously its Ghostbusters, just don't Know if first, second or reboot (which I didn't watch.so don't know if they said it)
  • "And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!
  • "And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

Pulp Fiction
  • I always tell the girls, never take it seriously, if you never take it seriosuly, you never get hurt, you never get hurt, you always have fun, and if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.
  • I always tell the girls, never take it seriously, if you never take it seriosuly, you never get hurt, you never get hurt, you always have fun, and if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Almost Famous.

Almost Famous.

Correct

Almost Famous.

Correct

I doubt you or anyone else even noticed since I change avatars so frequently, but one of my more recent ones was Penny Lane, the character from Almost Famous who speaks that line.

• Note: This was all said in Spanish, with English subtitles, many if not all should now this film.

The ❤️❤️❤️❤️ goes in the top drawer. The cocaine and speed go in the second drawer. And the heroin goes in the bottom drawer. Always separate the drugs.
  • Note: This was all said in Spanish, with English subtitles, many if not all should now this film.

The **** goes in the top drawer. The cocaine and speed go in the second drawer. And the heroin goes in the bottom drawer. Always separate the drugs.

The Goonies! By Mouth?