EA Forums - Banner

Guess The Film by Quotes Game

Replies

• Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison! How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
  • Note: This was all said in Spanish, with English subtitles, many if not all should now this film.

The **** goes in the top drawer. The cocaine and speed go in the second drawer. And the heroin goes in the bottom drawer. Always separate the drugs.

The Goonies! By Mouth?

bpbsz.gif
  • Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison! How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!

A Clockwork Orange.

A Clockwork Orange.

15286881668_2b55ba23f8_m.jpg
    Correct!
  • KrustyBrand
    10683 posts Member
    edited October 11
    Should be an easy one.

Just once in my life, I’m gonna own my temper. I’m telling you that you’re gonna stay here. You’re gonna stay here if I have to go inside and call your chief of police and have him remind you of what he told you to do. But I don’t think I have to do that, you see? No, because you’re so d@mn smart. You’re smarter than any white man. You’re just gonna stay here and show us all. You’ve got such a big head that you could never live with yourself unless you could put us all to shame. You wanna know something, V—? I don’t think that you could let an opportunity like that pass by.

• In the Heat of The Night

I haven't had to pass basic seamanship in a long time. You didn't say
    how short you wanted it. How's that?!
    SheilaL2017 in Crawl to the Finish

MEMBER of the RTTF Gang
  • I haven't had to pass basic seamanship in a long time. You didn't say
    how short you wanted it. How's that?!

Jaws.

• A: What are you doing? Get up! You can't sit there! GET UP!
    B: Why not? It's a chair.
  • A: What are you doing? Get up! You can't sit there! GET UP!
    B: Why not? It's a chair.

The King's Speech
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • You know what's the worst thing about somebody breaking up with you? It's when you remember how little you thought about the people you broke up with and you realize that is how little they're thinking of you. You know, you'd like to think you're both in all this pain but they're just like "Hey, I'm glad you're gone".
  • You know what's the worst thing about somebody breaking up with you? It's when you remember how little you thought about the people you broke up with and you realize that is how little they're thinking of you. You know, you'd like to think you're both in all this pain but they're just like "Hey, I'm glad you're gone".

In case that one was too difficult: 2nd quote, same film
    You know what drives me crazy? It's all these people talking about how great technology is, and how it saves all this time. But, what good is saved time, if nobody uses it? If it just turns into more busy work. You never hear somebody say, 'With the time I've saved by using my word processor, I'm gonna go to a Zen monastery and hang out'. I mean, you never hear that.
  • Darn, I cant get that one even with the 2 clues :D

MEMBER of the RTTF Gang
    OK last clue :)
    Listen, if somebody gave me the choice right now, of to never see you again or to marry you, alright, I would marry you, alright. And maybe that’s a lot of romantic bull*, but people have gotten married for a lot less.
    Listen, if somebody gave me the choice right now, of to never see you again or to marry you, alright, I would marry you, alright. And maybe that’s a lot of romantic bull*, but people have gotten married for a lot less.

I guess that was too difficult. Sorry about that. Answer: Before Sunrise

Here's an easy one.
    The human head weighs eight pounds.
  • A human baby can weigh 8 pounds.... it's all in the head?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.

I guess that was too difficult. Sorry about that. Answer: Before Sunrise

I dont think I've seen that film, that would explain why i was stumped :D

Here's an easy one.
    The human head weighs eight pounds.

Jerry Maguire.

MEMBER of the RTTF Gang
  • My Mama always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.'

MEMBER of the RTTF Gang
  • My Mama always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.'

Forrest Gump

(Correct on Jerry Maguire)
  • Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
  • Dead Poets Society?