EA Forums - Banner

Guess The Film by Quotes Game

Replies

• Please don't go away. Please? No one's ever stuck with me so long before. And if you leave...I just, I remember things better with you. I do....I remember it, I do. It's there, I know it is because when I look at you, I can feel it. And I, I look at you and...and I'm home

Finding Captain Nemo 2,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
  • Please don't go away. Please? No one's ever stuck with me so long before. And if you leave...I just, I remember things better with you. I do....I remember it, I do. It's there, I know it is because when I look at you, I can feel it. And I, I look at you and...and I'm home

Close.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish

Close.

Yeah , I know it's Finding Nemo. But no one even tried answering the one I did after the Beverly hills Ninja one and that one was super easy like.
  • Pinpal00
    979 posts Member
    edited October 16
    no one even tried answering the one I did after the Beverly hills Ninja one and that one was super easy like.

Are you referring to the following?
    Ouch baby. Very Ouch.

I think most people just thought that a funny and apt commentary on the thread! It's The spy who shagged me. I would have known it was an Austin Powers movie but not which one if not for the fact it's playing on cable as I type!

@KrustyBrand jumped the gun giving away Skyfall. I'd have gotten that one. In fact, I'm fascinated by the fact I can guess some of these movies even though I didn't see them!
    Finding Nemo would not be one of them. Unfortunately, this one would:
    168sean168 wrote: »
    I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft and smooth.

Attack of the Clones. A curse on you, Sean, for making me relive my own awkward attempts at adolescent seduction!

So I guess it's my turn.

What is that, a catchphrase or is that epilepsy?
  • Pinpal00 wrote: »
    no one even tried answering the one I did after the Beverly hills Ninja one and that one was super easy like.

Ouch baby. Very Ouch.

I think most people just thought that a funny and apt commentary on the thread! It's The spy who shagged me. I would have known it was an Austin Powers movie but not which one if not for the fact it's playing on cable as I type!

@KrustyBrand jumped the gun giving away Skyfall. I'd have gotten that one. In fact, I'm fascinated by the fact I can guess some of these movies even though I didn't see them!
    I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft and smooth.

Attack of the Clones. A curse on you, Sean, for making me relive my own awkward attempts at adolescent seduction!

So I guess it's my turn.

Touchwood! Reflect back curse to you @Pinpal00 . That scene is indeed a sexy one
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    Touchwood! Reflect back curse to you @Pinpal00

rugen-run.gif

I waited nearly a full day.
  • But no one even tried answering the one I did after the Beverly hills Ninja one and that one was super easy like.
    giphy.gif

• @someonewashere I'm sorry I didn't see your second quote.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish

Ouch baby. Very Ouch.

So I guess it's my turn.

This is Talladaga Nights, one of my favorite scenes, that just happened!
  • Looks like @empathy77 forgot to leave us a quote, so I'll toss out another:

I don't mind a parasite. I object to a cut-rate one.
    I don't mind a parasite. I object to a cut-rate one.

Casablanca.

• Your father’s passing.
  • looks like a tough one @KrustyBrand , in the meantime, this is an easy one

I am the Keymaster ... Are you the Gatekeeper?
    looks like a tough one @KrustyBrand , in the meantime, this is an easy one

jETBJJA.gif
    looks like a tough one @KrustyBrand , in the meantime, this is an easy one

jETBJJA.gif

Yup, at first I thought u meant the remake.
  • Your father’s passing.

That's Too Kill a Mockingbird. Atticus Finch was my favorite fictional character growing up.

Next up:

We want two large glasses of lemonade.
    We want two large glasses of lemonade.

Lawrence of Arabia.

• A: That’s right. That’s what I think too. They just want help, even the scary ones. I think I might know a way to make them go away.
    B: How?
    A: Listen to them.
  • The Sixth Sense?