EA Forums - Banner

PSA: Tentacle Tree in Store now

Replies

• 17368164_prosthetic-tentacle-appendages-are-the_t19e1cb4b.gif

I've seen enough Japan to know what happens after that.
    9Rw69yS.gif

166ad387bb06cee37e88218ead842a05a57420f0.gif
  • 17368164_prosthetic-tentacle-appendages-are-the_t19e1cb4b.gif

I've seen enough Japan to know what happens after that.
    9Rw69yS.gif

The worst part is America did a live action, rule 63 version.
    galaxy-quest-laliari-tentacle-makeout-thats-not-right-1a.gif?w=500&h=306
    1eF9lmQ.gif
  • giphy.gif
  • giphy.gif

Fun fact Ursulas design was based on a drag queen.
    Another fun fact, don't ask me where I find fun facts, they find me.
  • giphy.gif

ajvgGIx.gif
  • giphy.gif

ajvgGIx.gif

qNIs9Yx.gif
    A scene for scene recreation of when a fun fact finds Tim Allen.
    Fun Fact: The Rocky Horror Picture Show is the only movie in the Rocky Series to not feature Sylvester Stallone.

Back to topic: Trees and tennis balls.
    74j9Kv3.gif

• 166ad387bb06cee37e88218ead842a05a57420f0.gif

This is one of my biggest fears in life!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

Finding that in your toilet? Or depositing that in your toilet? @daved7637397

Is that a reference to the fact that Hermes states
    "When I gave up diapers, me parents promised exactly this would never happen."
    In the movie, or are you actually afraid of that happening? Octopus taste really good, just FYI.
    Just not toilet ones.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited October 2017

In the movie, or are you actually afraid of that happening? Octopus taste really good, just FYI.
    Just not toilet ones.

Im allergic to seafood, so I will have to take your word for it.

I was referring to the octopus in the toilet. You never know what is lurking down there, just waiting to strike as soon as someone has a seat.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

Just not toilet ones.

I was referring to the octopus in the toilet. You never know what is lurking down there, just waiting to strike as soon as someone has a seat.

What a disturbing thought!? I don't think I have to worry about an octopus in Arizona. Maybe snakes or lizards. I do enjoy eating octopus or any seafood. I am glad I am no allergic to it.
  • meinaz wrote: »

Just not toilet ones.

What a disturbing thought!? I don't think I have to worry about an octopus in Arizona. Maybe snakes or lizards. I do enjoy eating octopus or any seafood. I am glad I am no allergic to it.

People always tell me Im missing something great, but considering it could kill me, I dont really see anything great about it!

Just not toilet ones.

People always tell me Im missing something great, but considering it could kill me, I dont really see anything great about it!

*files this important information away for the time that @daved7637397 displeases me*

Just not toilet ones.

*files this important information away for the time that @daved7637397 displeases me*

ynPjA0H.gif<-rosesgirlnz
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »

Just not toilet ones.

ynPjA0H.gif<-rosesgirlnz

She will use any weaknesses against you, so it is best to be careful and stay on her good side. I hear she likes chocolate.
    meinaz wrote: »

Just not toilet ones.

ynPjA0H.gif<-rosesgirlnz

She will use any weaknesses against you, so it is best to be careful and stay on her good side. I hear she likes chocolate.

Good to know!
    *runs to the store to buy a box of chocolate tastycakes for future use*
  • Pagans. MULTIPLE GODS. Like a tool belt, a god for this a god for that.
    Everyone insists on just the One God lately. Has it occurred to anyone this may be why we're in a rut?
  • Just a few hours left to get yourself a couple more.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • Just bought 3 more to get my multiplier over 500
  • Pagans. MULTIPLE GODS. Like a tool belt, a god for this a god for that.
    Everyone insists on just the One God lately. Has it occurred to anyone this may be why we're in a rut?

Apu agrees with you and yet scoffs at your Pagan nonsense.