EA Forums - Banner

why do some towns have more snakes than others?

Trololol?

Replies

• oreettroll655
    48 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have the regular and the premium licenses (so I can whack 10 snakes per day per friend) and every friend I go to has 10 snakes running around. Sometimes you need to be patient because they are hiding amongst tightly packed groups of houses, but I've always been able to find the amount of snakes I'm allowed to whack in a day.

One or two patches/updates ago, when the Whacking Day first started, the friends' snakes seemed buggy, where some towns had dozens of snakes running around, and you'd randomly lose snakes while you're gathering ones from friends, but all of this seems to be resolved in a recent patch/update.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I never, ever had a town with more than 3 snakes,

Today when I did my friendslist, almost the half of them hadn't snakes! And yes I am waiting and scrolling around to seek!

I never ever had more than 50 snakes a day, this took me sometimes more than 4 hours to complete all the towns!

I will be happy this update is over! Its taking way too much time to seek snakes and than spray each town :shock: and I think they are asking a ridicilous high amount to get all the items!
    My daughter is level 18, and now has +_ 1500 snakes, because I helped her! She would be happy if she ever could get the duff stadium, I hope so for her :roll:
  • cjmills82
    90 posts
    edited April 2013
    missyolga wrote:

Today when I did my friendslist, almost the half of them hadn't snakes! And yes I am waiting and scrolling around to seek!

I never ever had more than 50 snakes a day, this took me sometimes more than 4 hours to complete all the towns!

I will be happy this update is over! Its taking way too much time to seek snakes and than spray each town :shock: and I think they are asking a ridicilous high amount to get all the items!
    My daughter is level 18, and now has +_ 1500 snakes, because I helped her! She would be happy if she ever could get the duff stadium, I hope so for her :roll:

Then you don't have a good eye or you're not patient enough. The snakes can move through buildings and decorations. Town's with house farms are the worst. Most it's taken me is 6 minutes in one town, but I've found 5 snakes every time. I've also never lost any in any of my friends' towns.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    cjmills82 wrote:
    missyolga wrote:

Then you don't have a good eye or you're not patient enough. The snakes can move through buildings and decorations. Town's with house farms are the worst. Most it's taken me is 6 minutes in one town, but I've found 5 snakes every time. I've also never lost any in any of my friends' towns.

I am,patient enough! I have towns with low levels where are no decos in only houses, NO snakes! I know they are crawling under houses, in my town i seenthel do that too, but I never ever had more than three snakes! The towns with no snakes are always the same towns for me! And I lost before this recent update snakes in every town :lol: I lost sometimes,more,than I could find !
  • martiansupia
    385 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    If I hear the hiss then I go into the town--no hiss and I'm out--And it takes longer to wait with some tightly packed towns, for a snake to pop out--besides those types of towns usually slow my game or crash me with the memory hog issue.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.