EA Forums - Banner

homer budda and wacking day premium items

Iv spent a fair bit on budahs and iv not seen wacking day items in there. Plenty of benches and fences tho :lol:

Id save ur donuts to get something els unles u want to try ur luck

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6348 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Highly unlikely
  • butterfly660
    229 posts
    edited April 2013
    Even if you could.. you'd end up getting some white fences anyway
  • JaeDesign
    32 posts
    edited April 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Iv spent a fair bit on budahs and iv not seen wacking day items in there. Plenty of benches and fences tho :lol:

i give up! :( i have 2400 snakes so far and there is no way im gonna get to 12500 by the end of update

• JaeDesign
    32 posts
    edited April 2013

LOL so true! but this update... its so frustrating arghhh
  • JaeDesign
    32 posts
    edited April 2013

LOL so true! but this update... its so frustrating arghhh
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited April 2013
    JaeDesign wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

i give up! :( i have 2400 snakes so far and there is no way im gonna get to 12500 by the end of update

Keep going try and win a few things

Add me: skyrim-mrp and ill give u what eggs i manage to gather!
  • DohBoyPtCook
    52 posts
    edited April 2013
    JaeDesign wrote:
    can you win wacking day premium items with homer budda?

saved up 20 donuts... willing to take the risk :mrgreen:

Homer Buddha isn't all that great in delivering what you might call gold premium items, just those in the 15-40 donut range.

If you want to spend donuts on Wacking Day premium items, your best option, in my opinion, is to spend $10 on 100+ donuts then buy the snake log, which spawns 30 snakes every 4 hours.

After that, spending the rest of your (50?) donuts at 2 per spawn, will get you 1,500 snakes as well as the, roughly 100 a day until May 9th. Should see you get the majority of items.

(_8(I) Doh!
  • JaeDesign
    32 posts
    edited April 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    JaeDesign wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

i really appreciate it... i shall place eggs in your town as well :)
  • JaeDesign
    32 posts
    edited April 2013
    thanks for the advice. its just that ive already spent way too much on this game :( i promised myself i wouldnt spend a cent :cry:
    JaeDesign wrote:
    can you win wacking day premium items with homer budda?

saved up 20 donuts... willing to take the risk :mrgreen:

Homer Buddha isn't all that great in delivering what you might call gold premium items, just those in the 15-40 donut range.

If you want to spend donuts on Wacking Day premium items, your best option, in my opinion, is to spend $10 on 100+ donuts then buy the snake log, which spawns 30 snakes every 4 hours.

After that, spending the rest of your (50?) donuts at 2 per spawn, will get you 1,500 snakes as well as the, roughly 100 a day until May 9th. Should see you get the majority of items.

(_8(I) Doh!
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited April 2013
    JaeDesign wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    JaeDesign wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

i really appreciate it... i shall place eggs in your town as well :)

No problem and what eggs i collect from the eggs u give me ill give them bk!
  • DohBoyPtCook
    52 posts
    edited April 2013
    JaeDesign wrote:
    thanks for the advice. its just that ive already spent way too much on this game :( i promised myself i wouldnt spend a cent :cry:

Fair enough. Don't waste your remaining donuts on Buddha though. Save snakes for the PI's. add me and I'll give you a stack to help you on your way.

(_8(I) Doh!
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited April 2013
    I've droped off wat eggs I have but what ever I get u can have until the end of wacking day! I'm off to sleep. Been working all night...ughh but it pays my donuts lol
  • JaeDesign
    32 posts
    edited April 2013
    omg! thank you so much.. i dont have any eggs right now (gave all to skyrim) but i shall pay back!!!!!
    JaeDesign wrote:

Fair enough. Don't waste your remaining donuts on Buddha though. Save snakes for the PI's. add me and I'll give you a stack to help you on your way.

(_8(I) Doh!
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited April 2013
    Just for future u don't need to drop me eggs as i don't need them. Ill jus collect what I can and give them to u I just droped of another 30. Right I'm going cross eyed soo I need sleep gud luck with getting the prizes
  • JaeDesign
    32 posts
    edited April 2013
    hey guys thank you so much for helping me out..

Im actually in college studying medical science and and its hard spending 2-3 hours a day looking for snakes. and i really need to spend money for next years tuition.. k anyways back to studying have final exam soon :( again thanks for helping me out! :mrgreen:
  • DohBoyPtCook
    52 posts
    edited April 2013
    Friend request accepted JaeDesign. I've dropped off eggs in the form of the word DOH so you can't miss them :D

(_8(I) Doh!
  • JaeDesign
    32 posts
    edited April 2013
    heyy! thanks for the eggs. actually i have around 30 eggs ill do the same!
    Friend request accepted JaeDesign. I've dropped off eggs in the form of the word DOH so you can't miss them :D

(_8(I) Doh!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.