EA Forums - Banner

Really sluggish game play

I don’t know if it is connected with the recent iOS update but I can hardly play the game at all. Sometimes I reload it but that won’t help. Then other times it plays like normal. When it is ra ally bad I cannot move the screen and seem to be stuck. I cannot visit neighbors. I have iPad Aire 2.
"We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.

Replies

• Guess I’m the only one experiencing this. Today I keep getting kicked off over and over again. So I’m not sure I’ll be able to play this game anymore. It is a grind just to try to keep the game up to play.
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • You don’t make mention of how much free space you have; nor do you say anything about connectivity. Either or both of these factors acting together can have a substantial impact on gameplay.
  • My WiFi signal is great I have a high speed mobile provider even without WiFi. I have 105.00 GB free. Even so gameplay issues can happen without warning. The game shuts off and tries to restart but doesn’t go anywhere. Then, later it works perfectly. But I’m glad the game is playing perfectly for everyone else. Obviously I’m the only one affected by game play issues.