EA Forums - Banner

New glitch????

I get this too, particularly after I've been checking in regularly. Maybe it's based on how many snakes you let it go between visits to your town? I have no real idea.

Replies

• mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited April 2013
    EA's way of getting players to log in and start tapping / making money ;)
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Really anoying!! And i had not so many to wack today! I think they are teasing me

Just had it again a couple of times :evil:
  • madjestynina12q
    216 posts
    edited April 2013
    I play on my iPad mostly and occasionally on my iPhone if I'm stuck. Anyway, yesterday I had been playing for hours popping in and out of friends towns sporadically throughout the day whacking snakes in my own town too etc etc....
    Then I take a brake and I notice a push message on my iPhone, your Springfield town misses you,come back soon, or words to that effect, I'm like aaaaaggggghhhh are u kidding me I'm worn out from the place.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    :roll:
    I play on my iPad mostly and occasionally on my iPhone if I'm stuck. Anyway, yesterday I had been playing for hours popping in and out of friends towns sporadically throughout the day whacking snakes in my own town too etc etc....
    Then I take a brake and I notice a push message on my iPhone, your Springfield town misses you,come back soon, or words to that effect, I'm like aaaaaggggghhhh are u kidding me I'm worn out from the place.

I feel the same! Worn out of it! And for a lousy amount of snakes :?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!