EA Forums - Banner

Will eA stop eBay donuts

..and possibly be accountless.

Replies

• beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    If you give me your login details I'll give you that many for free, of course i'll also need your credit card number and the keys to your house for security reasons.

Anyone handing over login details better hope they dont use the same email and password anywhere else! Jeez.
  • spiril1212
    141 posts
    edited April 2013
    And while they're at it will they stop that darn Nigerian giving away money?
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited April 2013
    No seriously guys he has over 200+ feedback from this past month and a friend of mine purchased some and then once he got them he reset his password
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited April 2013
    No seriously guys he had over 200 + feedback from this month alone only selling donuts , a friend of mine bough 150,000 for £10 and got them then reset his password
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    Ea will never be able to track them down. Just ignore it. Nothing you can do about it.
  • Cleric42
    28 posts
    edited April 2013
    Please say this is a troll thread.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited April 2013
    People are always going to find ways to cheat and hack games, it's been going on since games were invented and it's never going to stop. No point in getting worked up about it, EA or eBay can only do so much, if eBay removes it, the hackers will just find somewhere else to peddle their services. Don't let it bother you, take pride in that you play the game the right and honest way, who cares what other people do.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.