EA Forums - Banner

What have you done with your Duff Stadium?

Prev13
Looking for some ideas. Tried using the search feature but couldn't find anything.

lol, we've probably just had so many buildings come at once, I don't think there's been these threads for half of them! Whacking Day really takes it out of you!

I haven't done anything with the stadium yet, I've just placed it in the right corner until Whacking is over...one of the better uses I've seen for it in neighbours towns is joining it with some hedges and carparks to the Coliseum.

Replies

• PhoenicianSn
    58 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Created a massive sports arena area with 6 squares, 3 up, 2 across from furthest right side of the town. Parking all around and enclosed using the black gates and sprinkling some stone walls to break up the monotony. Placed a lot of lights and a parking lot in front, in between, and on concrete with road and walk ways by using decorations to make landscaping paths... Well, that is my vision, I am half way there to finishing it, I still need to buy a few more plots to complete the area.
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Short term, I will build it just south of Fat Tony's, near the top of my map. As I get closer to the dome, I will buy up three tracts of land near my downtown and move it there as part of a Duff chain (Factory-Stadium-Dome) to create an industrial part of Springfield.

Long term, given I do not have any of the three, as yet. Stadium should be tonight or first thing in the morning, Dome by mid week, Factory... someday.
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited April 2013
    Eventually ill pair it with the coliseum (once I get it). Ill put both buildings near my soccer field but I'm looking for some ideas for decorations. Would love to see some pics if anyone has any.
  • iarechanelle
    237 posts
    edited April 2013
    I've paired the stadium and collesium together. Loads of parking, greenery. Used the whacking day stands as ticket stands. Looks quite good! Just need to get the collesium to fit the gap :|
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited April 2013
    This is what I decided to do. Maybe when I unlock colosseum, might reduce the size of the parking lot.

screenshot20130419at162.png

Wish I had more cars to place.
  • azchristopher
    239 posts
    edited April 2013
    I haven't done anything yet, waiting until after I get all the Whacking Day stuff, but I plan on doing a typical stadium with large parking lot.
  • jrbl1896_199
    73 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I have been so busy whacking and trying to live a normal life so friends and family don't notice my addiction that I haven't had time to arrange anything yet...I'm afraid I have just been dropping buildings in any open spot. Once the whacking is over I am going to have to do a major town overhaul
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    One of my neighbors created a keg storage facility adjacent to the stadium, using brick walls and all his hoarded trash.

I will make it a sports complex with the coliseum and probably put the hotel nearby. I can't decide if I want them on the waterfront - like Baltimore - or inland just outside downtown - like Philly.
  • madjestynina12q
    216 posts
    edited April 2013
    Just plonked it in the middle of a temporary car park till whacking day promo is over
  • various121
    109 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Did this for now, please repost.

nDAnRHh.png
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    All we are missing now is the Duff Racetrack. Be a cool way to bring back the Duff Racer too.
  • Caspian1971
    190 posts
    edited April 2013
    I made it into a sport complex with the coliseum.

bcc7660ebdda1dbcc14ea3a0742f466c_zpse585b4e2.jpg[img][/img]
  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    <erased>
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    These threads should come after whacking day, most people will have chucked it in a corner, getting snakes is their main priority.
  • FrinksIntern
    282 posts
    edited April 2013
    I've got it in my "Entertainment District" along with Channel 6, Krustyu Studios, and Springfield Coliseum
  • queenautumn
    65 posts
    edited April 2013
    I put it in my Springfield.
  • jimjam88988
    82 posts
    edited April 2013
    Nothing much yet, I need a lot more land before I revamp the whole town! I'm currently considering selling a kidney to pay for the land :? :wink::mrgreen:

42884851690313599eaadfc216f9ff1f.jpg
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited April 2013
    Erik319 wrote:
    01ff9f37c1091168cbb470e9f9a91ff6_zps5e9d0583.jpg

Nice idea with the news van

Ive not done nothing with mine yet, my springfield is half way through its comstruction.
  • jimjam88988
    82 posts
    edited April 2013
    42884851690313599eaadfc216f9ff1f.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!