EA Forums - Banner

Nominate Your favorite Springfields

Replies

• rs876
    874 posts
    edited November 2012
    While I'm here, I'll go ahead and toot my own horn and say my Springfield is alright. :)
  • joshhuffman
    298 posts
    edited November 2012
    I give up. I'm a **** but screw it as we can say whatever in the hell we want in here.
  • hgfxf
    171 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Just wanted to say, I wish we could have easy snapshots/posts of Springfields, but since we don't, we can either patch one together of our own (doing it of other's is creepy) or make a note such as I think the prettiest and nicest Springfield I've run into so far has to be Spiffshine's. I can't figure out how to make the same sets of flowers/bushes look half so nice and I like the layout.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Thank you hgfxf! I spend a lot of time specifically on my vignettes, and on the entire game in general. So nice of you to say!
  • dirklance81
    72 posts
    edited November 2012
    I'm only friends with 2 peeps I know that play, and they have ok springs. Am pretty proud of the areas I have finished, like anyone building homes for cayshe, room is an issue and I'm by no means done. But am level 23 maxed and have every reg building and some premiums. Most proud of my campus, but also finished church/graveyard/ministers home complex, and working on industrial park. Have 100 purple houses. 25 blues and counting. Sick placement of duff car I think. Steady working. Anyway friend me and tell me what ya think. Dirklance81
  • AdamStockinger
    39 posts
    edited November 2012
    I give up. I'm a **** but screw it as we can say whatever in the hell we want in here.

Look at this guy trying to ruin the thread, its a game, Fat Tony has the option to bury a murder victim so lets turn down the politics a little bit.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited November 2012

Look at this guy trying to ruin the thread, its a game, Fat Tony has the option to bury a murder victim so lets turn down the politics a little bit.

This disagreement has already been resolved. Please let it go rather than try to stir things up again.
  • jofre_nash
    1179 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Let's move on.
    This town is from oneitunesbabe182. The quotation is from the panoramic views thread (http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/30/9059046.page)

Her town is pretty sweet. Check it out:
    Here's my town, please ignore the lazy 'editing' of the photo, too much time spent stiching image after image together makes you stop caring after a while, but you get the idea:

note: The spaces I've left are for the last few updates I need to get and I'm still designing a few areas, hence the space around the maze, (speaking of which, I realize I accidentally cut of a massive chunk of the bottom, oops.)

Looking at the whole town from afar kinda makes it look dull, I actually like not seeing the whole town on the game now, who would have guessed?

Any feedback is welcome. x

And her town:

uodalp1ee80.jpeg

Edit: I changed the image link for a better view.
  • michelleus66
    204 posts
    edited November 2012
    OK, I apologize if the embedded picture below causes this page to go wacky, but it's my first time posting a picture here.

Anyway, this is my town.

I'm posting it here because I just got it back today after it was lost off EA's servers 6 weeks ago! (I'm really chuffed to have it back!) (So, thanks to the EA staffer that resurrected it! I had given up all hope..)

When the city came back, it immediately leveled up to 23 (as I'd had more than enough XP), but I still need to build Channel 6 and the post office. (Channel 6 will go on the payment seen next to the ray gun.)

All of the Halloween stuff needed to be put away, but I kept of the mausoleum and hid it in the woods (ala the Collins' family crypt from Dark Shadows).

The wrecked space ship also needed to get a more permanent resting spot, as it had been right in the middle of the town.

Also, not much into house farming (IMO, if a house has a driveway, it should open out onto a street), but I built a bunch of brown houses when I was working on the forest. (I thought they looked like barracks, hence the name of the POW camp..! :P )

Still need to finish buying the land, but after six weeks, I'm just happy to be back in the game. (Missed out on Fat Tony, though... :( Hopefully, he'll be offered again in the future.)

8213065703_df326d1e79_o.jpg
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Wish there was a screen shot function...
    Is there anyone out there?
  • ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited November 2012
    battyguy wrote:

Press the top and front button on your iPhone for about a second. The screen will flash and you'll hear a shutter click. You'll then have a screen capture saved to your photos.

http://ipod.about.com/od/iphonewidgets/ht/iph-screenshot.htm

• jofre_nash
    1179 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    ThomasK323 wrote:
    battyguy wrote:

Press the top and front button on your iPhone for about a second. The screen will flash and you'll hear a shutter click. You'll then have a screen capture saved to your photos.

http://ipod.about.com/od/iphonewidgets/ht/iph-screenshot.htm

I think he was talking about a panoramic screen shot function.
  • iain_maple
    29 posts
    edited November 2012
    I have tried to make mine look nice let me know what people think
  • leebow55
    9 posts
    edited November 2012
    Heres my work in progress: leebow55

Awaiting Channel 6 then the money can be spent on making it look pretty

town-1.jpg
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    leebow55 wrote:

town-1.jpg
  • Philbowen
    120 posts
    edited November 2012
    Mine is good..
  • the_jazzdevil
    140 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    leebow55 wrote:

town-1.jpg

Clever, you've obviously done a layout based on the locations of things in the show - good effort! 8)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/camerons/29511018/sizes/o
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Here are some screenshots of my town hall. Obviously I cant put images up...

CEC86FFD-AB3E-4383-9EF1-7BD962A1D349-4483-000003A24BFCFC17.jpg

FC762859-2002-4359-A15D-AD94D660B349-4483-000003A2473A57D2.jpg

94BCAA2C-C359-4C74-BDA2-27D1F46E0B01-4483-000003A25026E359.jpg

Here you go.

• mattmcshane
    428 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Thanks very much!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.