EA Forums - Banner

The 'We LOVE chocolate' thread

Replies

  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    @Dougie_Powers_17 did you read in the news that they are changing the Nutella ingredients?

    I haven't heard, but it'll be my youngest that will be upset...

    Anyway, just starting work with a coffee and an orange club.. :smile:

    Oh I love clubs! My favourite is mint :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • @0Brooders0 I’ve heard that Nutella is going to make it lighter and more sweeter by adding more sugar. I think they should leave it alone.
  • I’ve not had a club bar for about 10 years. I loved the mint ones.
  • I’ve not had a club bar for about 10 years. I loved the mint ones.

    If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit, join our club!!..

    I like the fruit ones best
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • @0Brooders0 I’ve heard that Nutella is going to make it lighter and more sweeter by adding more sugar. I think they should leave it alone.

    I agree! Why mess with something that everyone already loves?

    I bet you go and get some mint clubs from the shops today :D
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • I agree, why change the recipe when its already great....especially don't add more sugar.
    Leave Nutella alone

    Club biscuits..something else I havent had for years. Mint were my favourite
  • @Dougie_Powers_17 I used to sing that as if you like a lot of biscuit in your chocolate join my club. I was mad back then. :lol:

    @0Brooders0 I went the shops and forgot to buy them I was in that aisle too I did buy some mars and twix though.
  • Lol! :D
    I used sing the song too ... still goes through my mind when we buy them.
    I like a twix with a hot cuppa tea :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I am intrigued by all of the different candy you have in the UK. I am thinking about buying some on Amazon to give it a try. They have a couple different variety packs of candy from the UK.
  • 0Brooders0
    2193 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I highly recommend Maynards wine gums @meinaz :)

    I added in the brand name as they are the best!
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I am intrigued by all of the different candy you have in the UK. I am thinking about buying some on Amazon to give it a try. They have a couple different variety packs of candy from the UK.

    Yeah, it took some adjusting when I moved over here....so many of the chocolate bars I was used to eating werent available, or were named differently....lol.
    I can get regular Cadbury bars, but might check out that Amazon assortment
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I ordered some wine gums based on @0Brooders0 suggestion and a variety pack of Cadbury products that comes with the following:
    •1x Picnic bar (48g)
    •1x Flake bar (32g)
    •1x Crunchie bar (40g)
    •1x Wispa bar (36g)
    •1x Star bar (49g)
    •1x Curly Wurly bar (26g)
    •1x Double Decker bar (54g)
    •1x Dairy Milk bar (45g)
    •1x Twirl bar (43g)
    •1x Caramel bar (45g)

    Unfortunately they are not available with prime so I will have to wait a few weeks to get them. At least, it should be colder so the chocolate shouldn't melt.
  • My favorite UK candy was a Lion bar.
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I ordered some wine gums based on @0Brooders0 suggestion and a variety pack of Cadbury products that comes with the following:
    •1x Picnic bar (48g)
    •1x Flake bar (32g)
    •1x Crunchie bar (40g)
    •1x Wispa bar (36g)
    •1x Star bar (49g)
    •1x Curly Wurly bar (26g)
    •1x Double Decker bar (54g)
    •1x Dairy Milk bar (45g)
    •1x Twirl bar (43g)
    •1x Caramel bar (45g)

    Unfortunately they are not available with prime so I will have to wait a few weeks to get them. At least, it should be colder so the chocolate shouldn't melt.

    OHMYGOSH you are going to be in Choco heaven!!! >:)

    I can't wait to see how you like the wine gums. By the way they don't get you drunk :#
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I ordered some wine gums based on @0Brooders0 suggestion and a variety pack of Cadbury products that comes with the following:
    •1x Picnic bar (48g)
    •1x Flake bar (32g)
    •1x Crunchie bar (40g)
    •1x Wispa bar (36g)
    •1x Star bar (49g)
    •1x Curly Wurly bar (26g)
    •1x Double Decker bar (54g)
    •1x Dairy Milk bar (45g)
    •1x Twirl bar (43g)
    •1x Caramel bar (45g)
    Apart from double decker as I don’t like it this gif is appropriate

    giphy.gif
  • I think the curly wurly bar will be an experience like no other in the childhood of every English kid ... wow those were the days my friend :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I think the curly wurly bar will be an experience like no other in the childhood of every English kid ... wow those were the days my friend :)

    They were a darn sight longer then as well.....
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Curly Wurly looks like a Marathon bar - which I loved as a kid. I think we mentioned them earlier. Not the one that's the same as a snickers.

    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • Phinnea wrote: »
    Curly Wurly looks like a Marathon bar - which I loved as a kid. I think we mentioned them earlier. Not the one that's the same as a snickers.
    Yep that was my fault mixing the two bars up :blush::lol:
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!