EA Forums - Banner

The 'We LOVE chocolate' thread

Replies

• Starbar is probably the only one I wouldn't eat.. haha... but glad you enjoyed it, have not had a curly wurly for a while though, but yeah, room temperature is best for it, even if you like your chocolate cold, as do I...
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I had my last bar today-the caramel bar. I let it set out a little before I ate it so it wasn't as cold. I am a big fan of caramel and chocolate so it didn't disappoint. Overall, I was really happy with the selection. I liked all of the bars but my favorite was probably the starbar.
    sad to hear they are all gone :( what will we talk about now :D congrats on holding out on your favorite til the end
    can’t wait to order my box, probably after the beginning of the year to advoid the xmas rush and return high volume

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Brought myself a celebrations box today and the wife I brought her a tin of quality street let’s see who eats it first :lol:
  • I still need to get selection boxes for the girls yet.... even though they're 20 and 16... had to buy them advent calendars an all... pfft... I was going to tell you about a couple of deals I stumbled across though, but I think my youngest lurks on these forums...

And if you are looking, it's your fault we didn't get any, I was waiting to go to Tesco when they were £1 each but you didn't show... :angry:
  • Hahahaha kids. Luckily for me I ain’t got any yet. I say yet that could change if the missus says so. She cracks the whip.

• Got my two boys selection boxes from Sainsbury's as I couldn't find them any where else! Paid over the odds I expect at £2 each.

Oh well... it's tradition in their stockings so. :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Got my two boys selection boxes from Sainsbury's as I couldn't find them any where else! Paid over the odds I expect at £2 each.

If you live in England then there are a few shops that’s if you’ve not already tried. Poundland Poundworld Home Bargains B&M Bargain Buys or Herons foods.
  • We have poundland here... darn it should have tried there first! :#
  • Now don't faint in shock, but co-op are actually good value at £1.50 for the medium Cadbury ones..
  • 0Brooders0
    2193 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Yes these are Cadbury.
    Actually when you think about individual bar costs it's not too bad. Contains dairy milk buttons, dairy milk bar, dairy milk Oreos (that's new!), a crunchie and a double decker :)

Bat for bar edit! :#
  • Really co op selling them cheap I thought up to £5 am shocked. I’ve got a co op just about 50 yards from me. I always get the multi packs when they are on offer for £1. I go overboard and spend £10 on multi packs :lol:

A selection box not had one in about 5 years I wonder if the wife will buy me one this year
  • Really co op selling them cheap I thought up to £5 am shocked. I’ve got a co op just about 50 yards from me. I always get the multi packs when they are on offer for £1. I go overboard and spend £10 on multi packs :lol:

A selection box not had one in about 5 years I wonder if the wife will buy me one this year

As per my previous posts, I'll wait until a couple of days after Christmas and snag myself one or two dozen reduced price ones...
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Got my two boys selection boxes from Sainsbury's as I couldn't find them any where else! Paid over the odds I expect at £2 each.

If you live in England then there are a few shops that’s if you’ve not already tried. Poundland Poundworld Home Bargains B&M Bargain Buys or Herons foods.
    probaly good im in US and have to order boxes lol my dentist would love me if i had regular access to the boxes :D
  • Big fuss online that Cadbury removed the finger of fudge from its selection box and swapped in oreos... :#
  • I don't normally like receiving Christmas presents, especially off my ex and daughters...

But when the ex and youngest both get me the following... I have to be grateful and happy...

20171225_125304.jpg

I thought they were giving me some £1 selection boxes as joke presents (something we do every year, this year my kids have both got a box of 100 Jaffa cakes... :lol:) but when I opened the first one I was actually happy!

Merry Christmas everyone... I've opened a tub of roses and left them on the table, help yourselves :smiley:
  • I got a tin in the shape of a bus and it was full of Kit Kat chunky and Kit Kat bars and a box of celebrations of the in laws very nice. I’ve ate them all already :lol: well it was Christmas
  • EGjot6L.jpg.......
  • EGjot6L.jpg.......
    thats awsome, love kit kat. haven’t seen the bus in the US but to be fair, i wasn’t looking but the US doesn’t have many double decker buses

• EGjot6L.jpg.......
    thats awsome, love kit kat. haven’t seen the bus in the US but to be fair, i wasn’t looking but the US doesn’t have many double decker buses

I didn’t know that. Yeah Kit Kat is nice.
  • Love kit Kats! What an awesome tin of a London red double decker bus too :)