EA Forums - Banner

The 'We LOVE chocolate' thread

Replies

• Just eating chocolate biscuits :smiley:
  • I'm very partial to a chocolate hob ****.... :blush:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • I'm very partial to a chocolate hob ****.... :blush:
    I love them too :smiley:

I hate the filters when will they realise that it’s not rude only a lovable biscuit
  • http://www.mirror.co.uk/money/cadburys-announce-huge-change-humble-11789330
    Cadbury’s are doing an egg hunt. They’ve launched special white eggs and a chance to win cash. It’s so far uk only. Read the link for more
  • I cant eat a cadbury cream egg! Far too creamy bleurgh ... but i will try for a chance at some money :D:#
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I am jealous. I want to be able to play.
  • I'll give it a miss and maybe pick up a cheap six pack from one of the bargain stores, they usually get them and other easter stuff in cheap, or wait for a supermarket offer to get some...
  • Don’t know if I’ve posted about this somewere but Co op have been seeing Easter eggs since Christmas Eve. It’s getting worse now.
  • I am humbled by your chocolate devotion in here
    I am, a lover of chocolate.... but I could not compare to you all looking through this thread.... :D
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2323 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I am humbled by your chocolate devotion in here
    I am, a lover of chocolate.... but I could not compare to you all looking through this thread.... :D

Welcome, take a seat, grab a handful of mixed chocolates from the fishbowl, we took all the wrappers off the chocolates from five different tubs and mixed them all, it's so much fun....
  • I am humbled by your chocolate devotion in here

Welcome, take a seat, grab a handful of mixed chocolates from the fishbowl, we took all the wrappers off the chocolates from five different tubs and mixed them all, it's so much fun....

Sounds wonderful......
    And on that, I also noticed you all have mentioned many wonderful sounding foreign chocolates that I do not have here in the United States.... I am Fairly Jealous!

Top for me:
    Chocolate covered cherries
    those Ferrer Rocher Hazelnut ball things
    Haystacks
    Reeses cups
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • You know when you get given a chocolate Santa in foil and it sits for ages waiting to have his head bitten off? Well guess what... chomp chomp chomp :D
  • poor santa, guess thats how the bunny feels :D
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Got myself a bag of toffee crumble from ye olde worlde sweet shop! Delicious :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Got myself a bag of toffee crumble from ye olde worlde sweet shop! Delicious :)
    Is that any good as I’ve never had that before?

Oooh it's yummy! One of my favourites when I was a kid so I was happy to find it for sale :)
  • I'm more of a chocolate nibbles man myself...
    0Brooders0 wrote: »

Oooh it's yummy! One of my favourites when I was a kid so I was happy to find it for sale :)

I’ll have to look out for them
    0Brooders0 wrote: »

I’ll have to look out for them
    sounds tasty, love toffee

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)